The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have no idea, but that trim was cryspy when it came off the plant and the rH was sitting at 40%, bud on the other hand was perfect, dry, firm and sticky. Easy to brake but not falling apart in to crumbs. Half way cured.
How much trim u use T?is it a multi bag set?0.3 all in?wen i first got mine i only got a wee bit as i was so desperate to try water hash that i made some outta half oz o trim or something.lol.i got to try the hash though even though there wasnt much.since then runs have been much more satisfactory.not done it in a while though.i prefer dry seived tbh

Toaster79

Toaster79

How much trim u use T?is it a multi bag set?0.3 all in?wen i first got mine i only got a wee bit as i was so desperate to try water hash that i made some outta half oz o trim or something.lol.i got to try the hash though even though there wasnt much.since then runs have been much more satisfactory.not done it in a while though.i prefer dry seived tbh

It was exactly 40g of sugar trim. Should give me about 3-4g amd not 1/10 of that. Well, what the hell, ill feed the plants with the leftovers.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It was exactly 40g of sugar trim. Should give me about 3-4g amd not 1/10 of that. Well, what the hell, ill feed the plants with the leftovers.
hmm thats not right.as u say u shoulda got a couple o grams atleast.
U sure u agitated the mix long enough,had it cold enough ect?
of course u did.silly question.i dunno mate thats a mystery to me.
The only thing i can think is youv not whisked/agitated the mix long enough.

Toaster79

Toaster79

hmm thats not right.as u say u shoulda got a couple o grams atleast.
U sure u agitated the mix long enough,had it cold enough ect?
of course u did.silly question.i dunno mate thats a mystery to me.
The only thing i can think is youv not whisked/agitated the mix long enough.

Yeah, that might be it. I stirred it slowly for about half an hour. Then let it sit for another half an hour before I pulled the first bag out. Ill dry it again press some rosin just to see if there's anything left in there.

Toaster79

Toaster79

So, this guy, bulgarian moderator contacts me a year ago for he's been in Germany and asked me if I can sort him out. Well him being 1000+ km away from me it was a no no. So we started talking about living here in Austria and he suddenly starts asking of me to find him a job and a place to live in Vienna. WTF right?

Now he hasn't chime in since yesterday. The guy is now in Prague in Czech Republic but visiting Vienna today and asks me again if I can sort him out. Actually he asked if I can sell him 5-10g so he has something to smoke. Not knowing who or what he is I still offer him my hand but the problem is I'm working 14:00-22:00 and I won't be able to make a 300km trip and get to work on time. So eventually he finds a ride to my town and we start talking about where we're gonna meet. Finally he pops the question about the price. I offer him 12€/g and the prick tells me It's too fucking expensive as he can get some Morocco hash for 7.5/g. WTF!? Why the fuck do you even bother if you can get some good hash for such a low price. If he actually showed up he'd get the weed for free anyways, but I still can't believe he actually expected me to give him some of my product for half the price I was offering him which was already half of what he'd be paying in Vienna.

J

JGreenGiant

So, this guy, bulgarian moderator contacts me a year ago for he's been in Germany and asked me if I can sort him out. Well him being 1000+ km away from me it was a no no. So we started talking about living here in Austria and he suddenly starts asking of me to find him a job and a place to live in Vienna. WTF right?

Now he hasn't chime in since yesterday. The guy is now in Prague in Czech Republic but visiting Vienna today and asks me again if I can sort him out. Actually he asked if I can sell him 5-10g so he has something to smoke. Not knowing who or what he is I still offer him my hand but the problem is I'm working 14:00-22:00 and I won't be able to make a 300km trip and get to work on time. So eventually he finds a ride to my town and we start talking about where we're gonna meet. Finally he pops the question about the price. I offer him 12€/g and the prick tells me It's too fucking expensive as he can get some Morocco hash for 7.5/g. WTF!? Why the fuck do you even bother if you can get some good hash for such a low price. If he actually showed up he'd get the weed for free anyways, but I still can't believe he actually expected me to give him some of my product for half the price I was offering him which was already half of what he'd be paying in Vienna.
A moderator from this site?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah, that might be it. I stirred it slowly for about half an hour. Then let it sit for another half an hour before I pulled the first bag out. Ill dry it again press some rosin just to see if there's anything left in there.
Thats what it is then.you have to stir it real vigoursly.
what i do is i get my hand held mixer and blast it on full power for 10 mins,then let it settle for a bit(sometimes it froths up which is a pain)then go 10 mins again and settle.
They quality is linked to the length o time and how hard u mix but mixing gentle will get u a few crystals of great quality but your losing more or less everything thats available for extraction.dont be scared to mix the fuck out it to try get everything.even at lower grades it,ll still give u goose bumps and knock your socks off wen u do a bong

mancdank

mancdank

Wtf lol this guy is a joke also good Morocco hash doesn't exist anymore even the super high grade 00 doesn't touch the sides if your used to smoking high grade skunk

Toaster79

Toaster79

what i do is i get my hand held mixer and blast it on full power for 10 mins,then let it settle for a bit(sometimes it froths up which is a pain)then go 10 mins again and settle.
They quality is linked to the length o time and how hard u mix but mixing gentle will get u a few crystals of great quality but your losing more or less everything thats available for extraction.dont be scared to mix the fuck out it to try get everything.even at lower grades it,ll still give u goose bumps and knock your socks off wen u do a bong

Good to know for the future. This time ill just dry it out again and press it with the iron between the parchment paper.

mancdank

mancdank

When I did mine I done it exactly how they told me in the instructions which was freeze the product in half bar bags and mix for 15 min and settle for 15 min and repeat it was puka and defo blew my head off for the full morning it was like smoking for the 1st time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom