The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Anyone tried making rosin,been watching clips online. Fucking 30% yeild from some.Not the hair straightners,the ones with a 20 ton press.Got to give it a try,looking at over a grand to get one shipped over.I might try and knock one together.The gear they are pulling out is amazing.:love1:

mancdank

mancdank

Anyone tried making rosin,been watching clips online. Fucking 30% yeild from some.Not the hair straightners,the ones with a 20 ton press.Got to give it a try,looking at over a grand to get one shipped over.I might try and knock one together.The gear they are pulling out is amazing.:love1:
Blast it off and invest in a oven much cheaper and probably better too. We've got all the gear no idea atm but when we've cracked it I will post some pics we've got crumble and wax but no true shatter yet but it's coming

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I've tried the iso and thats banging.No oven for me,you're on about bho aint you,fuck that squishing is the way.Solventless soil grown,google nugsmasher press or sasquash rosin press.I'm sold on it,just got to sort it out now.Cant afford to buy a decent one,but i think can make one.Any ideas on heating the plates?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm a poor man and I don't really care about getting into doing that shit all the time so I'm not going to invest in some shit like that but, I did finally get everything together to make and smoke some rosin dabs with my bong. My first couple of times out I did pretty damn well I think, nice, pretty, honey looking goo that tasted really good.
As far as making any dabs the rosin is the only way to go I think, there's nothing else involved to contaminate the product, as long as you don't press too long and burn it it's as pure as you can get and it shows in the flavor, stuff I've tried made other ways doesn't compare, there's always a dirty kinda taste there.
If you're into it and have the money to do it I'd go for it, my cousin and I were talking earlier and he was talking about how you could probably make enough money with one of those to pay for itself pressing for other people so, that's always a possibility too I would think.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've tried the iso and thats banging.No oven for me,you're on about bho aint you,fuck that squishing is the way.Solventless soil grown,google nugsmasher press or sasquash rosin press.I'm sold on it,just got to sort it out now.Cant afford to buy a decent one,but i think can make one.Any ideas on heating the plates?
Iv heard rosin is better than the best hand rubbed hash available.because it's extracted just useing heat it still retains all the twerps etc unlike bho and solvent extractions.still never tried rosin but would love to give it a bash.

mancdank

mancdank

Very nice mank!i forgot to tell u.i got that fan.it was the wrong one.it didn't have any temp or speed control just a normal on off.i was a little disappointed but it's a good fan and I can't be arsed trying to ship it back etc.im still in need of another fan so next time I,ll deffo contact your guy.
I've got a 150mm temp controlled fan spare or at least I will have when this iso max finally arrives if it's not here in the next few days fuck the saving and fuck them I want a refund and I'm guna just get 1 off the shelf

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Iv heard rosin is better than the best hand rubbed hash available.because it's extracted just useing heat it still retains all the twerps etc unlike bho and solvent extractions.still never tried rosin but would love to give it a bash.
It's good stuff, worth checking out bro.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Its got to be worth a pop,high presure low heat.I think it would be a bit of trial and error.temp ranges from just over 50c and 150c:love1:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It's good stuff, worth checking out bro.
I would but it seems pointless without a rig and I'm deffo not going to invest in something that requires me to operate a blow torch wen I'm stoned.i nearly set my whole house ablaze yesterday by leaving a frying pan unattended for a min and wen I went back to it it was in a blaze!lol.so getting a blow torch doesn't seem like a responsible thing for me to do these days.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I would but it seems pointless without a rig and I'm deffo not going to invest in something that requires me to operate a blow torch wen I'm stoned.i nearly set my whole house ablaze yesterday by leaving a frying pan unattended for a min and wen I went back to it it was in a blaze!lol.so getting a blow torch doesn't seem like a responsible thing for me to do these days.
Yeah, you might be dangerous, lol. Gets me thinking about my middle son, he cruises around with one of those big blow torches with a propane tank hanging off of it, something you'd keep in your garage to do some pipe sweating with or some shit, lol.
I've got this thing, they're calling it a blow torch in the description but, it's more like a torch lighter, although it's pretty good size., works great. I'm not all that into that stuff but, had to try it out and it is pretty damn good. Hit's you heavy.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BWMR2NM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hmm that actually looks pretty good.
Any one know what happened to yungezz on the other place?looks like he,s been banned or something which is almost impossible to achieve over there.oldpro had to work very hard to get banned so I dunno what yungezz coulda done to get banned?

Limonene

Limonene

Hmm that actually looks pretty good.
Any one know what happened to yungezz on the other place?looks like he,s been banned or something which is almost impossible to achieve over there.oldpro had to work very hard to get banned so I dunno what yungezz coulda done to get banned?
Really? i cant see how the fuk he could get banned, he's a really good guy. Maybe he's had a security scare and asked them to ban him?

what is a good dripper system for 6 to 8 plants ?
Rhizosystem all the way pal. Fantastic. You will need to buy a very accurate timer for your feed pump so u can achieve 20% run off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom