The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Also whilst your at it @str8smokn u can trawl through the last couple of 1000 pages I'm sure u will find a few here too!

whitebob

whitebob

is the gg cut only! I'm trying to decide what to try next can't make up my mind... after something quite quick in veg not too racy high and quite hardy... if anyone can make some suggestions that would be great... thanks..... big love to all farmers on today....

mancdank

mancdank

is the gg cut only! I'm trying to decide what to try next can't make up my mind... after something quite quick in veg not too racy high and quite hardy... if anyone can make some suggestions that would be great... thanks..... big love to all farmers on today....
What system u running ?

mancdank

mancdank

hand watering coco 60 40
Bro u really need a dripper if your guna use 60/40 they will dry out too quick u will watering them every if not twice a day before the end if u got the time for that I guess cool but if not u might wanna have a look into a cheap home made system

whitebob

whitebob

Bro u really need a dripper if your guna use 60/40 they will dry out too quick u will watering them every if not twice a day before the end if u got the time for that I guess cool but if not u might wanna have a look into a cheap home made system
i like watering them to be honest i have got an auto pot system which i can plug in.. I'm not really very clued up on dripper systems really. i did soakaponics and auto pot now I'm on hand watering.. pretty sure father in law left loads of drippers got them in the loft somewhere... got a couple of res's to choose from... suffered with temps and had to run a chiller and pumps i just mix my food on the day... use it... done! I'm now super paranoid bout the dreaded hydro slime...:)

whitebob

whitebob

you top feed in pebbles is that right?? recirculating..?

whitebob

whitebob

U can or u could flood and drain in pebbles
was thinking you personally is your choice recirc in pebbles... had thought flood and drain to be honest was trying to get away from having a res.. slime-a-phobe that i am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom