The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Watched that kingsmen the other night not bad is it and get hard with will farell funny that is man

william76

william76

Self taught,i had a wee book too called a green harvest,it helped immensely,if I knew then what I know now,the strains id have kept,i could kick myself,wish I could get another copy of that wee book as well,ah,just smoking some psycho,lovely,76

H

happy b

I started in about 03 - 04 , best mate showed me .... back in those days I was in a proper crappy old shed but got some of my best yields to date lol
We,v been doin it a similar amount of time..13/4 years.it doesnt seem that long to me.

Last night went into the grow room and recoiled in horror at my cuttings.i took a round of cuts a few weeks back and wen they rooted i realised i didnt have enough party cups to put em in so i put them in those little cardboard type pots...blunder.went in last night and the outside was black with a horrible mold around em all slimy and worste of all there was these disgusting wee larvea worms on the! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! So went got party cups.gentle bremoved every single cut from those things with that soil and dipped the bare roots in a jug of water to get as much off as possible and into some biobizz with some WC mixed through.tied up the bag and binned it.they were small n kinda clear with a black head.is that fungus gnat larvea?im gonni get me some nematodes as they work great on fungus gnats.if thats what it was.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh.get that shit out there man not what u need gnats lay their eggs under soil so not sure have u tried googling pics to see if u can find a match

H

happy b

Yeh.get that shit out there man not what u need gnats lay their eggs under soil so not sure have u tried googling pics to see if u can find a match
Yes.its defo them.the nematodes hammer them.iv usually always got fungus gnats but i never see the larvea.it makes me want to kill em even more now.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Urrgghh I hate any bugs in the growroom I've had gnats from when I made super soil lol it took me best part of a year to fully get rid they just kept coming back little cunts....get a no pest strip by hotshots they kill everything mate

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha yeh bigc ya noob lol only jestin mate...I'm sound just chilling out with the kids mate gotta cook some scran but can't be arsed lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'd say they all about on par with each other hard to pick a winner out the 3 man all 3 are keepers in my book

Bigc

Bigc

Turkey Dinasaurs and potato waffles for me. See ghetto your missing out on my culinary expertise ;)

As for the time machine happy it's a work in progress. Did consider getting a Delorean but couldn't find my flux capacitor

H

happy b

Turkey Dinasaurs and potato waffles for me. See ghetto your missing out on my culinary expertise ;)

As for the time machine happy it's a work in progress. Did consider getting a Delorean but couldn't find my flux capacitor
What about a tardis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom