The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

a list of strains that are good at relieving symptoms would be good... for me anything that helps with joint pain and inflammation.... and help sleeping... etc.etc.

mancdank

mancdank

a list of strains that are good at relieving symptoms would be good... for me anything that helps with joint pain and inflammation.... and help sleeping... etc.etc.
Nepal is the 1 for u mate a guy at a smoke up got some off a pal and said it's like he's never had arthritis

whitebob

whitebob

I agree.....maybe i should have asked....which 5 strains do you think dominate the UK market....

E.g theres a never ending supply of ammi and slh nationwide....
theres been a few things going round where i am..super silver haze, cali orange, cheese ( a few different ones) and some northern lights.... and of course some bubba and some 707 truth band... oh and some of that moby dick....

whitebob

whitebob

Might want to look in to some 1:1 or 1:2 ratio CBD strains.
its something I've considered but I've tried some high cbd stuff before and it tasted like burnt biscuits. and it put me off a bit.. not grown any myself though so just need to remove that experience from my mind and grow some of my own...

dan1989

dan1989

Just ammy here in the capital. Ammy ammy ammy, hard to find anything else half the time. Half the reason I wanted to start growing in the first place. I'd get a bit of mid grade cheese and get excited lol. Gonna try growing some orange bud on the next run I think

whitebob

whitebob

Just ammy here in the capital. Ammy ammy ammy, hard to find anything else half the time. Half the reason I wanted to start growing in the first place. I'd get a bit of mid grade cheese and get excited lol. Gonna try growing some orange bud on the next run I think
i did some dutch passion orange bud and it hermied like a mofo loads of nanners all over the bugger.. I've got more seeds but reluctant to try them again anytime soon... but may well have been something other than genetics that did it... just shit me up a bit! fuckng nanners.

william76

william76

Bodhis nepoji was made using the nepali og kush cut(rare cut that went for 20 gs back in the day),i was offered the nepali kush a month back,but it was nepal kush so somebodys got mixed up somewhere,suppoe u could find a nepali leaner in the nepojis,maybe thats wot u were offered @macdank ?.the 1 i was offered was marked as nepali og kush,the sample was nepal kush,was going round my way with a banging sensi star cut,76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So what is it what I got I was under the impression it was a Nepali pheno of nepoji which is 75% Nepal ? Or have I missed something ?
Bodhis nepoji was made using the nepali og kush cut(rare cut that went for 20 gs back in the day),i was offered the nepali kush a month back,but it was nepal kush so somebodys got mixed up somewhere,suppoe u could find a nepali leaner in the nepojis,maybe thats wot u were offered @macdank ?.the 1 i was offered was marked as nepali og kush,the sample was nepal kush,was going round my way with a banging sensi star cut,76
Probably the flyin dutchmans nepali kush.i grew it back in the day and it was a lotta muck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom