The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Did u miss the part where he said he's tried it many times but it lacks flavour and strength what are u trying to do tell the guy he's not allowed a opinion because it conflicts with yours ??? And why the fuck limo is talking about the guy having a opinion on a smoke when he doesn't even smoke weed is ridiculous. :badboy:
Your pal hasn't smoked blue dream. As a "breeder" does that not seem obvious to you?

mancdank

mancdank

@G gnome
:p
Just incase u can't understand exactly what hes saying he's tried it off very well respected growers and it was shit was it the same as yours fuck knows but his opinion on it is the same as mine and I agree it's pretty bland in all departments other than size of yield and tbh that's not really all that either so until u either send me a bud or send me a cut my opinion won't change

G gnome

G gnome

@G gnome
:p
This is what im talking about!!!
Did u miss the part where he said he's tried it many times but it lacks flavour and strength what are u trying to do tell the guy he's not allowed a opinion because it conflicts with yours ??? And why the fuck limo is talking about the guy having a opinion on a smoke when he doesn't even smoke weed is ridiculous. :badboy:
Manc, u sed he sed hes tried it many times. When in his post that YOU quoted does it say that? NOWHERE! !

mancdank

mancdank

Theres nothing more unsatisfying than clearly and definitively winning an argument but ur adversary is so deluded that they dont even realize it haha
U wanna clarify for me please buddy ? If I sat down with u with 10 diffrent types of weed would u have to grow them all to have a opinion on it and if u did would it be deluded ,

mancdank

mancdank

This is what im talking about!!!

Manc, u sed he sed hes tried it many times. When in his post that YOU quoted does it say that? NOWHERE! !
U asked him if he grown it his answer was no but he also goes on to state it lacks flavour and strength so how the fuck would he know this of he hasn't tried it ? I don't know where the fuck u been bro but it seems u have lost several brain cells on your way :)

G gnome

G gnome

U asked him if he grown it his answer was no but he also goes on to state it lacks flavour and strength so how the fuck would he know this of he hasn't tried it ? I don't know where the fuck u been bro but it seems u have lost several brain cells on your way :)
He never sed he smoked it. I theorize that he purposefully avoided it to save himself some embarrassment

mancdank

mancdank

so why judge till u try it . don't make sense ! give me a break
Are u talking to me mate coz without a tag or reply it's hard to be sure but if u are u asked for a opinion and mine is it a shit there's too many better strains out there to waste time on things that have had there day. again imo and if it's just certain reply from certain people drop them a pm instead of asking for a public opinion

Northern LED

Northern LED

Now I've finished doing my nails and washing my hair, could all of you give me your experience on auto's
and if any are any good? If you haven't grown any then you don't have experience , I don't want opinions just real life experiences - I'm looking for a fast cash crop as my location will be compromised by unknowns in 4 months time and I thought I'd give them a shot while I have the chance....

Toaster79

Toaster79

Now I've finished doing my nails and washing my hair, could all of you give me your experience on auto's
and if any are any good? If you haven't grown any then you don't have experience , I don't want opinions just real life experiences - I'm looking for a fast cash crop as my location will be compromised by unknowns in 4 months time and I thought I'd give them a shot while I have the chance....

Dinafem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom