The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M24

Lol you guys are a great double act. Keep em coming! Mak a thick slab of shatter and then we can talk. Running 10g slabs doesn't really actually mean they qualify as a slab guys. Sorry to "shatter" your ego.
Infact u either post ur pic to gram or I'll repost it n lets see what what
I wouldn't listen to a single word this guy says mate he's read opinions thought that sounds right with out any hands on experience and try selling it like he's done it forever and as u know mate I'm at the diffrent end of the spectrum so I guess u can see why we clash if he wasn't such a nob I would try and straighten out his shit if u would have seen what he put down for his gpw it was laughable I think the only things he missed off was the root mass and soil :) I guess they smoke the whole plant in Austria
Ah he's an ozzy, that explains a lot, they always have been a little slow

G gnome

G gnome

Check their catalogue and see what you like. I've grown Critical + 2.0, Blue Kush and Cheese XXL. C+2.0 tasted fantastic but lacked the potency. Blue Kush turned out really kushy in taste and smell also potency was there same with the Cheese, a fruity taste and smell. Size of the plant and yield will depend on your growing technique. Mittenmedgrow did an auto in rdwc and pulled 300g off a single plant. It was a Dinafem but can't recall which one.
I dont think it was mittenmedgrower...? Thats my fishing buddy....he doesn't do autos i dont think

Closely followed by limo I wouldn't put gnome in this catagory but he is a feisty little fucker :cry:
Luv u too pal....ya lil bitch haha
Haha you always start calling people names when you're getting teabagged. A sure Sign of limited mental capacity.
Thats how i know i won....when manc starts the name calling haha

mancdank

mancdank

I dont think it was mittenmedgrower...? Thats my fishing buddy....he doesn't do autos i dont think

Luv u too pal....ya lil bitch haha

Thats how i know i won....when manc starts the name calling haha
How is mitten not seen him on here for too long would be good to know how he got on with them mutants from exotic for sure 1 of the weirdest looking ganja plant I've ever seen

G gnome

G gnome

How is mitten not seen him on here for too long would be good to know how he got on with them mutants from exotic for sure 1 of the weirdest looking ganja plant I've ever seen
Hes good. Just went and visited him about a week ago. Hes been busy w life. I cant remember which exotic gear he ran but if i remember right he popped half a pack of 2 different kinds each and ended up w 1 good keeper and a bunch of mutants then he popped the reast of the 2 packs and found a keeper of the other kind.....i think one was cherry cream pie cant remember the other....anyways, hes got clones if both waiting for me. Once i get up n runnin im gonna let ya know how i do w em
Midwestjay! That's the one :D

What's up G!?
Yeah that sounds more like it.....haven't seen him around. ..?

mancdank

mancdank

Same for all these p.o.s. breeders

U act like its difficult lol
I wouldn't go as far as to call exotic a piece of shit breeder we found epic keepers in his gear some was a let down fair enough but on a whole my experience has been better and cheaper than trying to find some proper keepers in the Dutch seed banks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom