Not open for further replies.
GLOSSYBUDZ

GLOSSYBUDZ

I've just seen it Bro.
To be honest it's mad this cross bubblegum x stardwag
It goes purple

G gnome

G gnome

Terps on bubblegum won't be strong enough to break through the dawg imo it will just dull the dawg and not bring anything to the table other than the sake of the cross

Most stardawg go purple / black when took right to the end mate I've run a good few diffrent 1s now and tbh none have been as good as the 1st 1 we got. U got any pics of yours ?
Have u ever grown bubblegum manc and dont lie or I'll know

mancdank

mancdank

Have u ever grown bubblegum manc and dont lie or I'll know
Yes mate we run it for about 12 maybe 18 month before we lost it in a bust real heavy yielder of at that time some real high grade weed only thing I can pull it on really was bud rot the fucker loved it and if u haven't got some serious air movement your guna struggle getting it all the way to the end

G gnome

G gnome

Yes mate we run it for about 12 maybe 18 month before we lost it in a bust real heavy yielder of at that time some real high grade weed only thing I can pull it on really was bud rot the fucker loved it and if u haven't got some serious air movement your guna struggle getting it all the way to the end

Ok manc, i believe you think u grew Indiana bbg

mancdank

mancdank

Im not talking about seeds man. I sed Indiana bbg.
And where did Indiana bbg come from or we guna do the whole what comes 1st the chicken or the egg I will have a look now mate and try and find out what the genetics were

G gnome

G gnome

And where did Indiana bbg come from or we guna do the whole what comes 1st the chicken or the egg I will have a look now mate and try and find out what the genetics were
Im just bustin ur balls manc
Serious Seeds has bubblegum. Thats where the one i grew came from if i remember right. Been about 10yrs since i grew it. The one i had wasnt a very high yielder. Super frosty smaller dense nuggets that didnt remotely resemble bubblegum smell. It was more earthy/hashy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom