The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Mee too I voted against it infact if my stonerific memory serves me rite they had the option of yes no or hell no guess what I chose lmao I have been opposing legalization for a minute and it's not even legalization it is the way these sorry ass goons write them up

G gnome

G gnome

Now we got a bunch o fuckin profit mongering posers out there trying to do this shit.

G gnome

G gnome

Im worried bout all that stuff. Been doin this shit a long time and I've watched this situation get worse and worse. I see light deps out here fer stupid cheap. Problem is dumb asses dont know what good weed is. As long as its og they dont give a fuck what its like.

G gnome

G gnome

Whenever and its not very often that i buy pot its never a matter of money. I just want the best. I dont wanna have to smoke an 1/8oz to get high. Your not saving any money buying cheap weed if you smoke 2x as much for a shittier effect. Seems im the minority nowadays. A lot of peeps rather get outdo fer 1500 than some AAA for 3.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Total lack of respect for your grow as well....of someone asked me to look after his grow I wouldn't go taking ball my shit round there lol you'd do as the man asked out of respect even if his plants did look like they needed a burn lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Whoa $100 an ounce seems legality has changed things in a big way the weeds gotta be bunko tho for that price

G gnome

G gnome

Codeblue

G gnome

G gnome

@KiLoEleMeNt says he dont like catpiss. Tisktisk. What do ya guys think? Would u stick u nose in a bag o catpiss smelling pot?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh it pisses me off sometimes over here when folk buy shit ...like my best mate the other week I needed to buy some I rang him up he's like yeh I got some really nice blues so I go round and its fucking wank bitty shit it went from its really nice over the phone to ahhh its alright face to face this is my best mate fuckin pissed me right off I could of smacked the cunt when if he ever has anything of me it's dank I'm nor being big headed here its just true lol and then he thinks he can lie to me fuck off ....I smoked a j with him and fucked off I wasn't a happy man that night haha

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yuppies This is very true the whole thing is just one big crap shoot I was so happy with my medical thing goin on just fine for me and my family and now we may as well just ebolish the dam ommp laws all together they have rearranged them so much that a medical grower with two growers with four cards for each used to be able push out quite a bit for a weeks supply at the med shop or their local dispensaries they can now have 12 total in flower that's half then they took vegg down to 12 also and by the end of this year ya this one if certain things that were re written within measure 91 very sneaky like it will be limited to the single card grow 6 flowers and a lessened rate of vegg went from 18 to 12 now and they are trying to regulate the size as well no more than 4 1/2 feet tall including the planter and no more than 2ft wide this was placed to shut down all the outside growers who only grow their 6 and get around 50lb at harvest then to top the whole thing off if things go their way medical patients will not be able to take their extra overflo flowers to the dispensaries and be reimbursed to stay within legal limits I'm not sure if you all have heard about any of the taxes yet but as it stands right now it will be a $5 tax for every seed or clonepropagated, a 15-20$ tax on unusable materials not sure what definitiondifferance is in which there is a price change but I do know they mean every piece of plant matter leaf stem root I am surprised they are not making it be wet to boot then there is a 35$ tax on every oz sold to the wholesalers who then pay another tax to sell to the shops who then pay another fucking tax to sell it to the public... Honestly as of the way it is now I think it was easier to grow and in very large numbers when 215 was just an idea potheads could only dream about..... now it's all dam screwy all the medical is dam near worthless out here these days but if all that happens it may go rite thru the rooftop on price just really hard to say what is going to happen period at this time. Honestly i think the only thing so far that is set in stone is the Oregon liquor control will be overlooking the entire thing and making 80% of the rules and regulations to witch i have been sent about a hundred revisions for as well as about 20 set of 3 4hr audio recordings of the hearings and rule making law/bill passing and nothing about it has stayed the same for more than two weeks at a time.....

@ghettogrower the medicine I was shown was actually not to bad smelling really kinda like a goodish dawg smell is the best way I would describe it this was the skywalker by the way it also seemed fairly dense their test claim was 23% thc 9% cbd honestly if i was out of the goods or short on cash I would jump on this one alone however all the OG was outdoor muck and the others were sold out for the day so didn't get to check them out

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Foxy lady look nic man i like the look of foxtails they look exotic lol.....my psycho and livers are the same the psy don't suffer yield wise tho the livers don't look as bulky tho ....what she smell like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom