The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lmao fuck that man I'm a short back n sides man these days my hair just looks a mess anything over am inch long lol...I wouldn't mind dreadlocks tho haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

You should...you'd be a propa redneck then wouldn't ya
FB IMG 1427644848639

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Just seen yourpics bigc we can see a lot more with the lights off...deffo major heat/light stress going off and like gnome said time to up your feed a bit too I'd suggest a tablespoon of Epsom salts in your next feed to will help green them right up

H

happy b

Alrite lads,sorry iv been busy lately!iv to pick up a bottle. Of vitalink chill today,same as ur liquid ice bigc!anybody heard of it?and there's a cheap product for gnats called gnatoff,that works,ur local shop should have it happyb,or I could give u the name of a reliable nematode supplier,delivers to ur door,12 pound it is,wouldnt recommend it for late flower plants tho, 76
I didnt like gnatoff.i felt like i had to keep giving it to just keep theyr numbers down .i prefered nematodes.they took a while to get going but were very effective.whats the place you got em at Wil?is it natural born killers?

G gnome

G gnome

Honestly tho its gonna be a good thing when we're 50 and u finally look 30 and I'll look like I have a foot in the grave.
When i try toflirt w girls my age they look at me like im an old perv. I told some ppl on vacation how old i was and they didnt believe me. They thought i was 40. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom