The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

The thing is with Bodhis gear your gonni have a job picking your winners as therl be multiple plants with keeper potential.
Thats a good problem lol. Better than no choice att all like w these cb n rb. Outta the 3 females 2 were subpar. So i was left w no choice. It was the cb2 or nothing. Glad that ones panning out. Otherwise the whole thing woulda been a waste. I'd rather have a hard choice than non at all lol

G gnome

G gnome

Yes its a good problem to have.out my gojis i kinda fucked up the enviroment and i only got 2 females.both wer wat id considered keepers.i only kept one though.
The goji are some stretchers huh? Did i hear someone was getting some herms?

G gnome

G gnome

Im a picky mofo. Ive been thru a lot of strains i think most ppl woulda kept. For me a keeper has to have everything goin for it. Vigor, structure, ease of use, clonability, (yes i just made that word up), quality, smell, yield, taste, marketability (dont know if thats a word)

G gnome

G gnome

Nowadays w all this shit goin on w my trimming thumb bein fucked up i even consider how its gonna be to trim. Dont like having to shape buds w scissors. No foxtailing allowed. No loose buds

H

happy b

Im a picky mofo. Ive been thru a lot of strains i think most ppl woulda kept. For me a keeper has to have everything goin for it. Vigor, structure, ease of use, clonability, (yes i just made that word up), quality, smell, yield, taste, marketability (dont know if thats a word)
It is now.

H

happy b

Nowadays w all this shit goin on w my trimming thumb bein fucked up i even consider how its gonna be to trim. Dont like having to shape buds w scissors. No foxtailing allowed. No loose buds
Your a strange one g gnome.but foxtailing buds are a pain to trim up.why dont you just trim with your fingers?its alot faster.and messier but still.if i had a garden like yours id be looking into trimming machines for sure.

G gnome

G gnome

Im as picky as they come i got a buddy who retails and hes always bringing me sample to try cuz im the pickiest guy he knows. Half the shit he brings me i wont even try. It has to pass a whole series of tests b4 it goes in the bowl. If it doesn't look good i wont try it. If it dont smell good i wont try it. If its not indoor i wont try it. If i know who grew it and i know they use chemical pesticides i wont try it. If its too moist thats a fail. Thats seems to be the most common problem. ..too moist. Everybody tries too keep it too wet in order to maximize weight. If you cant crumble it with ur fingers its too moist. Imo properly cured pot should be sticky cuz of the resin not cuz its still wet. My shit never leaves here till it has cured for a month.

G gnome

G gnome

Your a strange one g gnome.but foxtailing buds are a pain to trim up.why dont you just trim with your fingers?its alot faster.and messier but still.if i had a garden like yours id be looking into trimming machines for sure.
I am a trimming machine. By myself i can trim 3#'s in a 12 hr day IF the flowers are formed properly and the plants were cleaned up on the bottom where there isnt a bunch of popcorn buds. Why u say I'm strange?

H

happy b

I am a trimming machine. By myself i can trim 3#'s in a 12 hr day IF the flowers are formed properly and the plants were cleaned up on the bottom where there isnt a bunch of popcorn buds. Why u say I'm strange?
Coz your sayin your gonna trim off the foxtails.ok your not strange but i think cuttin those off is a bit mad.well its not something i would do but then again it would probably take me so much longer.

G gnome

G gnome

Ah sorry i mustv misunderstood.i thought you were saying you were gonni cut em off but now iv looked back i see u didnt say that,ghetto says you did.lol
I can see why he thought thats what i meant lol. But no.
Its ok gg. I misunderstand everything u say lol. That is unless u dbl post it so i have to read it 2x lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom