The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright sae how's tricks mate lot less.bollocks over here it's sound mate :)

Yeh gnome I'm hooked on this rc game mate I mean proper hooked talking about.its making me wanna crank it up and do a few laps haha..

Nah Mrs wouldn't get jelo she gets plenty herself bless her lol..My.mother in law is a bit of a dragon never really.got on with her last year tested her and my Mrs to a.spa day for.mothers day...she eats out.of.my ass when she comes round now haha buttered her right up I tell thee

R3LaX

R3LaX

If i could please mate would be much appreciated

Also im taking a few snips from the Livers/blues and blue meanie in the next week if you wanted either
Told u This place is better than that other shit hole but ssshhh our secret, dnot want them tits here more so ome tHan others bit lpose lis n all that ...lol at z talk I ng shit about a new clone from an old member if only that cunt knew

G gnome

G gnome

Alright sae how's tricks mate lot less.bollocks over here it's sound mate :)

Yeh gnome I'm hooked on this rc game mate I mean proper hooked talking about.its making me wanna crank it up and do a few laps haha..

Nah Mrs wouldn't get jelo she gets plenty herself bless her lol..My.mother in law is a bit of a dragon never really.got on with her last year tested her and my Mrs to a.spa day for.mothers day...she eats out.of.my ass when she comes round now haha buttered her right up I tell thee
Lets see this rc

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I ain't got a phone at the min so canna take any vids or owt.but she flys mate get serious air on the ramps on the bmx track haha it's fucking great ragging it about spitting grass gravel and mud everywhere haha....here's the model I've got except mines a bit.more.modded now kicks arse and meks dust

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Fat fingers and vals is a recipe for sending of the worst typing.man is capable of lol...I'm shit and I'm only stoned my finger seems to.love the full stop instead of space bar

G gnome

G gnome

I ain't got a phone at the min so canna take any vids or owt.but she flys mate get serious air on the ramps on the bmx track haha it's fucking great ragging it about spitting grass gravel and mud everywhere haha....here's the model I've got except mines a bit.more.modded now kicks arse and meks dust
I thought u had a badass phone didn't u say u had a galaxy note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom