The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Just knocked up a bit a dry sift thru the 160 bag tried the 73 but got fuck all lol
20151004 215823
20151004 215745

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh thats a proper grimey film that one, that scene where he sinks into the floor I used to get that feeling after a bucket at about half 6 in the morning when i was 16 lol id hit a bucket then lay back on me bed and itd feel like inwas sinking right in to it fun times

Toaster79

Toaster79

Chillin after a hard day

20151005 213839

Worked 6-14, came home went for a walk with the Mrs, kiddo and the dog,then we went shopping, came home made the dinner, cleaned up the place, checked the garden and finally managed to crash on the couch. Still have to take the dog out if I manage to wake him up

20151005 214511

Hope the little one will sleep like the dog tonight after crying the whole day

H

happy b

Chillin after a hard day

View attachment 540718

Worked 6-14, came home went for a walk with the Mrs, kiddo and the dog,then we went shopping, came home made the dinner, cleaned up the place, checked the garden and finally managed to crash on the couch. Still have to take the dog out if I manage to wake him up

View attachment 540719

Hope the little one will sleep like the dog tonight after crying the whole day
Dont talk to me about london pride.london pride is thinking your posh coz you sound like Danny dick head Dyer.

H

happy b

That shite is fer real man.
Ghettogrower was an extra in that movie. He was the pikey w the curtain hair cut
I was an extra in a movie for real!they had me dress up as a drug addict and buy drugs off the wee guy that was the star.it didnt get in the movie.thank fuck as there was no dressing up required for me to plsy that part back then.the name of the movie i wasnt in is called "sweet sixteen" its set in my home town.and its about the thing people around here enjoy doing the most.heroin.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I was an extra in a movie for real!they had me dress up as a drug addict and buy drugs off the wee guy that was the star.it didnt get in the movie.thank fuck as there was no dressing up required for me to plsy that part back then.the name of the movie i wasnt in is called "sweet sixteen" its set in my home town.and its about the thing people around here enjoy doing the most.heroin.
is that the one where they robbed the bank..getting high in the bathroom..dude had a hornet on his shootn arm??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom