The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

@happy b how much you reckon your going to pull off the one in the 4L pot . Interests me for my next grow , as you know a don't need a plant coming down every week with 2-4 oz on it , but 14-28g would do me .

I'm totally surprised at this kush I have in the 6L . I know it going to vary strain to strain but just a rough guesstemet mate off that 4L pot ???

Goz
Not sure about yeild.the GC will yeild more than the yeti but im not expecting more than a quarter from the yeti a bit more from the GC but they wer in the corner and i didnt pay much attention to them.i just wanted a quick blast at the yeti so i popped a few and flowered em.but you could get more fro a wee pot with a bit more light some training and just more attention in general. I grow in soil but in coco iv been told small pots = big buds.(i dont know if yous saw that thread)
Nice plants bro, your right about hazemans bubba, older than dirt that thing lol, he told me he has had the same cut in his stable for 20+ yrs that's why I'm praying these bubba x aww from him pop
Haha yh you could call me that bro, my best bubba x so far is between hazemans bubba x aww and rascals white bubba, never grown it on its own unfortunately.

Yh bro I'm buzzing about the amz cut, I find it near impossible to explain the taste of it, the nearest I get is a slight haze taste mixed with tinny undertones, like when you put a coin in your mouth taste but a lot better haha I've smoked on the green crack before, was nice flavour great bag appeal, more of a daytime for me but that could have been down to grower not strain
No half baked you hit the nail right on the head there with the GC.great bag appeal and i mean GREAT,nice n fruity with plenty of crystals but i find it lacks a bit of potencey.as you said HB,its more a daytime smoke (thats what i use it for) but i like to keep some around as i love the taste.(and if i need a bit of cash thats what i would sell as the average smokers on the street love purple weed for some reason.iv no idea why as we all know it makes no difference but they love it!

Goz

Goz

Hahaha this is so true mate they think its the holy grail lol .

Right I'm locked in and set . Next grow going to have my wee clone/veg area . Then it's going to be a big experiment to see what I can squeeze out these smaller pots .

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Its what makes growing fun isn't it trying new stuff and mixing it up a bit..I'm a coco grower love the stuff its so forgiving, I just don't know what size pots to go for on my sog? Was thinking 11's but my mate said they'll struggle filling the pots and to go with 6.5's but I'm not sure man

half baked

half baked

I'm on the fence when it comes to pot size with coco, my first ever crop was a coco run to waste system with 49 plants in five ltr pots under 3x600 watts and nearly got 3 keg, never had results like it since but havnt copied that technique again either, I'd say go for smaller pots, but then again it only takes a week or two to get 11s full innit, do you auto feed many times a day or feed when the pots get dryer?

half baked

half baked

How come you go for the light mix bro, you ever tried canna terra pro plus, bit more expensive but great stuff, that's to you too @ghettogrower ive heard of great results swapping the coco for canna terra but using the same nutes setup etc

Goz

Goz

Its what makes growing fun isn't it trying new stuff and mixing it up a bit..I'm a coco grower love the stuff its so forgiving, I just don't know what size pots to go for on my sog? Was thinking 11's but my mate said they'll struggle filling the pots and to go with 6.5's but I'm not sure man

A feel it's good to give your plants a good 2 weeks in each pot and 2 weeks in its final pot before I flip them paid off this time defo mate :-)

Goz

Goz

Goz

How come you go for the light mix bro, you ever tried canna terra pro plus, bit more expensive but great stuff, that's to you too @ghettogrower ive heard of great results swapping the coco for canna terra but using the same nutes setup etc

It was just an experiment mate and I feel more in control this grow . my mates using the full canna range just now , normally I would use canna or plant magic but am just trying different things mate . :-)

half baked

half baked

A feel it's good to give your plants a good 2 weeks in each pot and 2 weeks in its final pot before I flip them paid off this time defo mate :)

Goz

Sounds about right to me bro

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I'm a band feeder water them about every 2-3 days sometimes a bit longer...I was thinking if I had em in 6.5's I'd be feeding everyday wouldn't I? Aye me mate bought 2 bags of that canna Terra by mistake on his last grow he said it was fine like but Ive had a bad experience with soil and its put me off for life haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Biobizz are good nutes they really bring out the flavs in your bud just I'm sure they've gone a bit weak that's why I switched back to canna cuz the clone onlys were just eating it for breakfast and yellowing out. I still use biobizz topmax instead of canna boost tho its less than half the price and just as good ;)

half baked

half baked

Yh bro I'd say daily feeds would be the case, I used a drip feed system fed them upto ten times a day in bloom, for me it's the best way for coco but my friends do it your way with great results

Goz

Goz

Biobizz are good nutes they really bring out the flavs in your bud just I'm sure they've gone a bit weak that's why I switched back to canna cuz the clone onlys were just eating it for breakfast and yellowing out. I still use biobizz topmax instead of canna boost tho its less than half the price and just as good ;)

It's just the bio bizz light mix soil I'm using .... I'm using hesi nutes mate . :-)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

A bloke I know uses a drip feed system and hits some nice yields man....what I'm thinking is me cuts should be rooted in another 10 days max then theyre gonna have around 4 week veg maybe 3 then flip so maybe going for the 6.5 litre pots is the best option gets the pots rammed with roots then pistol whip em dip em and flip em lol?

Reactions: Goz
half baked

half baked

Yh man grew up with him, we're not so close anymore but he's still my boy, his dad was in the uvf in Belfast so raps a lot about the troubles, a few of my mates do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom