The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

The only things made in america are wigwams and teepees. Ford made half the tanks for hitler and refused to make them for america. And then they sued the allies for bombing their factories in the 2nd world war! pfff
Yep and standard oil mad a fuel additive that german fighter planes couldn't fly w/o but thats besides the point. U do realize that all the predator elite class ppl in our country have direct ties to the old world (england).
Ever heard of rhodes society?
Members of this elite class which was started by the english include members of the IMF, NATO, bilderberg, and the like. Such as bill clinton.
The same ppl who prey on society pay no homage to a country. This isnt about national origins my friend.
The same ppl who run this country run urs

DismalDude

DismalDude

The only things made in america are wigwams and teepees. Ford made half the tanks for hitler and refused to make them for america. And then they sued the allies for bombing their factories in the 2nd world war! pfff
Wow... Just when I think I know something I find something else I didn't know.Good way to be as I try to learn something new everyday but I sure as hell had no idea about Ford or the other companies and agencies profiting off of WWII.I sure never saw any of this on the History Channel...

Limonene

Limonene

Yep and standard oil mad a fuel additive that german fighter planes couldn't fly w/o but thats besides the point. U do realize that all the predator elite class ppl in our country have direct ties to the old world (england).
Ever heard of rhodes society?
Members of this elite class which was started by the english include members of the IMF, NATO, bilderberg, and the like. Such as bill clinton.
The same ppl who prey on society pay no homage to a country. This isnt about national origins my friend.
The same ppl who run this country run urs
sad but true. Our royal family (cunts)have so many links to Nazi germany. Predator elite - i like that.
My favourite modern day political move has to be george bush senior showing saudi arabia fake shots of satellite surveillance of iraqi troops so he could put u.s troops in the middle east close to the oil. And also manipulating saddam to actually invade kuwait in the first place to create this pretext. And getting the daughter of a kuwaiti diplomat to give evidence in the U.S that she was a nurse who had seen iraqis kill babies in hospitals. All lies designed to make these "predator elites" richer. I fucking hate this world. And yes its all the same shit our leaders were doing for years.

Limonene

Limonene

Prescott Bush georges father was a fascist involved in a plot to overthrow the american government and create a militarily run state. It was actually the military who didn't like the idea of it. the Bushes are the biggest cunts of the last century.

G gnome

G gnome

Prescott Bush georges father was a fascist involved in a plot to overthrow the american government and create a militarily run state. It was actually the military who didn't like the idea of it. the Bushes are the biggest cunts of the last century.
Tough call.
There so many cunts to choose from.
I know the test of the world likes to think the Americans are at fault but its not about that.

I dont hate this world. I am of the opion that ppl are inherently good.
Its not about bad ppl doin bad things. The problem imo is the indifference of good men.
Marketing and media have us scrambling to watch whats gonna happen on next weeks episode of whatever retarded television show is most popular at the time and whatever the hones got. So they can keep us fat and stupid.
I reject the basic assumption of material possessions. Furthermore, imo a man is not defined by the thread count of his suit or how much money he has in his bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom