• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saerimmner

Saerimmner

All kicking off in France it seems...

H

happy b

Happy b here,s better pic of livers. also i looked at your cut and it looks like the cut of psycheese i have. i did share it about 6 months ago.

picture.php

psycheese (on the left) uk blues (right)
picture.php
Theres practically no differences that i can see.no wonder cats get em mixed up.dogs too.
thanks Hemp.
i love your set ups.theyr immaculate and very efficient.great stuff.

U

Upsie Daisy

Hi UK grower here got a bit rusty been a couple of years since I grew but I couldn't resist buying a new planter system from my local grow shop which they keep telling me will do 2g/w and looking at the grows they did with chillies I doubt they need to lie. It was love at first sight but now I need to source some clones been offered Blue cheese by a friend but infested with mites so I think not spent too much time battling the bastards last time to take the risk.

Also got to make the decision do I want high yields, low veg time for large plant numbers or good yields, more veg time for smaller plant numbers. I've never been in trouble with the police so tempted to go high plant numbers but another week or 2 of veg makes no real difference to me.

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Hi UK grower here got a bit rusty been a couple of years since I grew but I couldn't resist buying a new planter system from my local grow shop which they keep telling me will do 2g/w and looking at the grows they did with chillies I doubt they need to lie. It was love at first sight but now I need to source some clones been offered Blue cheese by a friend but infested with mites so I think not spent too much time battling the bastards last time to take the risk.

Also got to make the decision do I want high yields, low veg time for large plant numbers or good yields, more veg time for smaller plant numbers. I've never been in trouble with the police so tempted to go high plant numbers but another week or 2 of veg makes no real difference to me.

Welcome mate, got any pics/info on this planter system?

U

Upsie Daisy

Hi thanks it's always a pleasure to meet a Clarkson fan :)

This is 2 pics from their website I removed their watermarks, they had the 2nd pic setup when I bought it which is a 1.2m tent 2m tall wall with 12 plants and multiple hps lighting in tubes.

no_watermark.jpg

IMAG0033.png

There's a vertical grow timelapse they did on youtube.

F

frostythoe01

Hello all , i need a little help my plant is a deep black color? Any history on this kind of bud? Looks healthy and sturdy....just black? Please any comments?

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Hello all , i need a little help my plant is a deep black color? Any history on this kind of bud? Looks healthy and sturdy....just black? Please any comments?

Can you upload a picture? kinda hard to help you without seeing what you are on about etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom