The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goz

Goz

Happy Monday folks just going to harvest my NL Blue after I have a big fat one here's a couple of pics

Goz

Goz

Looking nice n frosty goz very nice

This is the one I'm looking forward to the most it stinks , a thought the kush stank till this bitch thats her hanging up now , kush is looking sweet, nice and sticky just weighed all the kush there's 94.8g am really happy with that plus av had a few buds off it here and there ... 150w 6L pot rocks !!! Ha .. Just wondering what's going to come off the NL now, there is certainly a lot more than the kush but there's a lot more scraggly bits on it . Am happy with whatever gives me an idea what I can do in the space I have .. :) :)

Goz

H

happy b

This is the one I'm looking forward to the most it stinks , a thought the kush stank till this bitch thats her hanging up now , kush is looking sweet, nice and sticky just weighed all the kush there's 94.8g am really happy with that plus av had a few buds off it here and there ... 150w 6L pot rocks !!! Ha .. Just wondering what's going to come off the NL now, there is certainly a lot more than the kush but there's a lot more scraggly bits on it . Am happy with whatever gives me an idea what I can do in the space I have .. :) :)

Goz
Nice one Goz my lad.
the bold ser Goz patiently awaits the fruits of his labor,holding back on baring his steele on the lord of plants for the full 9 weeks!he has nerves of iron.finally he unsheathes his steele and with many deadly strokes,defeats his foe and ends up harvesting in a bit o nl,and a bit o kush.his journey is complete!but is it?tune in next time to see what lays ahead for our mighty warrior of weed! (yes,i was just watching game of thrones)lol.

R

RobbieP

Nice.what is the lineage on that skunk 91?obviously the skunk VA cut was used but what else?did you f2 or cross any of that?any other bodhi gear Robbie?are you from the uk?

Hi happy b , yeah im uk mate , its the uk thread ;) lol
The skunk91 is (skunk va x 70s road kill skunk) x original Chemdog 91
Skunk91 is unreleased mate due to bodhi saying there inconsistent, lol and they defo are ... some stretch 5x and some dont stretch at all lmao , some finish in 8 weeks some in 15 !!
Ive got some f2s and some skunk91 x exo , ive got a few other bodhi strains but not sure which off top of my head lol . Im a seed whore ask gg !
I make my own stuff and do alot of testing for other breeders so i get alot of seeds n snips pal ;)

H

happy b

We only got a few flakes amongst the rain.i got caught in the pish and got soaked to the bone
Skunk91 is unreleased mate due to bodhi saying there inconsistent, lol and they defo are ... some stretch 5x and some dont stretch at all lmao , some finish in 8 weeks some in 15 !!
Ive got some f2s and some skunk91 x exo , ive got a few other bodhi strains but not sure which off top of my head lol . Im a seed whore ask gg !
I make my own stuff and do alot of testing for other breeders so i get alot of seeds n snips pal ;)
You had me at 70,s road kill skunk.those sound awesome inconsistent or not.did you get in on any of bodhis new testers?
And we do get non uk visitors to this thread fairly regular.its not a certainty that somones from uk,though of course its a fair assumption That they are.anyways we,r glad to have you bud.you sound like my kind of guy.(bean crazy).

R

RobbieP

We only got a few flakes amongst the rain.i got caught in the pish and got soaked to the bone

You had me at 70,s road kill skunk.those sound awesome inconsistent or not.did you get in on any of bodhis new testers?
And we do get non uk visitors to this thread fairly regular.its not a certainty that somones from uk,though of course its a fair assumption That they are.anyways we,r glad to have you bud.you sound like my kind of guy.(bean crazy).

i was just being a smart arse lol , i know people from outside uk come in here ;)
Not got any new bodhi testers, i am currently running some testers n a log for holy smoke seeds at the min and i also have some testers for a new breeder called niteshift that i need to pop n log for him.
What type of strains u into happy B ?

Goz

Goz

Couple of buds of the Hindu Kush it's ok , going to need a good few week cure but the taste and smell getting better every day not the most smelling strain in had but nice and smooth and a good high so far . Not smoked a lot of it I had a half oz of blue cheese to blast .

Here's the kush

Goz

Goz

Goz

Some real nice strains ya got there mate :-) you got photos ?

Goz

H

happy b

i was just being a smart arse lol , i know people from outside uk come in here ;)
Not got any new bodhi testers, i am currently running some testers n a log for holy smoke seeds at the min and i also have some testers for a new breeder called niteshift that i need to pop n log for him.
What type of strains u into happy B ?
Well im a big bodhi fan and i actually have a pack of holysmoke thunderbud and thunderbud haze.but strains iv got on the go at the moment are (in flower)dirty water organics gsc s2,hazeman madness,bodhi seeds synergy,sub rosa kappo kush.(my phones not letting me upload pics all of a sudden)and in veg at varying stages from seedlings to mothers I have bodhi sunshine daydream,goji og,synergy,dwo guava dawgz,loompa farms yeti og f3,sub rosa kappo kush,devine genetics gsc s1 & gg4 from hammerhead s1.plus iv got some nice strains still to do.what about you Robbie?
Couple of buds of the Hindu Kush it's ok , going to need a good few week cure but the taste and smell getting better every day not the most smelling strain in had but nice and smooth and a good high so far . Not smoked a lot of it I had a half oz of blue cheese to blast .

Here's the kush
View attachment 506137

Goz
Looking good Goz.i know you says its not the strongest smelling tasting plant youv had but thats the drawback of always growing from seed.get your clone room on the go quick style!
Alrite lads,weres dem seeds at?lol,heres a wee pic,aliendog v1 f4,8 weeks,76View attachment 506157View attachment 506158 View attachment 506159smells are real strong too,76
76what can i say?those are beasts!if those smoke as dank as they look your onto a winner.all the effort and patience tracking down the strain paid off for ya bud.are the buds dense/hard?frosty?is there much variation between plants?they look like great yeilders..i hope your f5 generation gives you some winners aswell.good job buddie.

Goz

Goz

Well im a big bodhi fan and i actually have a pack of holysmoke thunderbud and thunderbud haze.but strains iv got on the go at the moment are (in flower)dirty water organics gsc s2,hazeman madness,bodhi seeds synergy,sub rosa kappo kush.(my phones not letting me upload pics all of a sudden)and in veg at varying stages from seedlings to mothers I have bodhi sunshine daydream,goji og,synergy,dwo guava dawgz,loompa farms yeti og f3,sub rosa kappo kush,devine genetics gsc s1 & gg4 from hammerhead s1.plus iv got some nice strains still to do.what about you Robbie?

Looking good Goz.i know you says its not the strongest smelling tasting plant youv had but thats the drawback of always growing from seed.get your clone room on the go quick style!

76what can i say?those are beasts!if those smoke as dank as they look your onto a winner.all the effort and patience tracking down the strain paid off for ya bud.are the buds dense/hard?frosty?is there much variation between plants?they look like great yeilders..i hope your f5 generation gives you some winners aswell.good job buddie.

This weekend mate will get things together :-)

Goz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom