The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Have any of u guys used this offer its basically buy 1 get 1 free I don't know if there's only certain strains or strains that have been listed already but pm logic he's answered me and helped me along :)

mancdank

mancdank

Mint choc chip and lemon meringue :)
There's still 2 packs of the mint choc chip left here on the bay :) my good freind was telling me it's won multi awards and every 1 else I've spoke to says it's in there top 3 of all time 1 of these guys has his own YouTube channel called hyroot :) he's got some of the mint choc chip in 1 of his Vids grown under 2 different types of lights :) the only bad thing I've ever hears about ex's strains was the cherry pie some guy said they all hermie but that could be a variety of issues not necessarily the seeds :)

RG420

RG420

@mancdank dont sweat it mate I think your gunna have so many f*cking winners you won't know which one to keep!! Iv only ever done his kimbo Kush and I only managed to save one seed from a security scare but it was such a tasty girl very frosty and smelt like blackberry/fizzy Vimto stunning!!
Good luck with the hunt and if ya do find something special don't forget you bro's here at the farm! Lol!

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank dont sweat it mate I think your gunna have so many f*cking winners you won't know which one to keep!! Iv only ever done his kimbo Kush and I only managed to save one seed from a security scare but it was such a tasty girl very frosty and smelt like blackberry/fizzy Vimto stunning!!
Good luck with the hunt and if ya do find something special don't forget you bro's here at the farm! Lol!
Bro u know vim to comes from Manchester lol I need me some of that 1 of the guys got some in spain but them guys don't like sharing the love :)

H

happy b

Bro u know vim to comes from Manchester lol I need me some of that 1 of the guys got some in spain but them guys don't like sharing the love :)
iv got some blackberry bubba ogers from thunderfudge in veg atm.theres a couple of what i think are blackberry kush leaners.thunder fudge is very close friends with exotic and sells all jis wares under the exotics banner at these cannabis cups in the states.thats the only place anyone can buy his gear.
he,s deffo a breeder to keep an eye out for..i,ll you guys know how the black berry bubba ogers go.i also have some kimbo kush x ssh and kimbo x sour kush vegging atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom