The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

I'm with ya there bro, got a few kids who pull thru a few times a yr with good haze but this stuff straight from the street, had to grab a 20s just to see, I'll let ya know how she smokes
I've got a kid in miles platin but best I can get is 3 £20 for £50 or he will swap weight for weight for the dawg :) fuckin hate some of these haze guys me lol but tbh the haze he got is mango and it's absolutely puka :)

G gnome

G gnome

I've got a kid in miles platin but best I can get is 3 £20 for £50 or he will swap weight for weight for the dawg :) fuckin hate some of these haze guys me lol but tbh the haze he got is mango and it's absolutely puka :)
I got a few different phenos of that jsd......had a bunch herm but the ones i kept had no problems. Heres the one i like the best....

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @Limonene whered that amnesia haze come from?
i think it originally came from a coffeeshop grow in the dam, Its exactly the same as the imported amnesia - probably the best production/quality plant i have right now. Although the SM may equal it. Real bastard to clone though. I just took 30 cuts of it and 3 mountain temple and 3 snowqueen. ALL the MT and SQ have popped so far and only 2 of the ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom