The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

1o weeks or 9 weeks if u run them on 11/13 which is what i do. i think this is the 5th time I've told you this!
He pulls that shit w me all the time. I musta answered the same shit 10×

Yeah, I remember seeing them when you put them up the first time. Still beautiful though. :p
Like an old man who keeps reliving his high school football years hahah

A quick hi all whilst on a fag break.
Get some shit growing already

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

That made more sense.
fucking hell mate pop those beans i sent ya for gods sake, what u messing about with fags for?!
It's not for the lack of trying. I've try moving houses 3 times. 2 fell through and just heard today we get our new keys in 10 days. Yey.. high power lights and unrestricted feeding. I can flower again. .. oh but I have done the mom and gorilla goo.. they are primed ready for action. I'm gonna pop dirty harry and hopefully some apollo next couple weeks.
A whole new kit and setup is need and being gotten. My trade for the Mrs picking the house..lol

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah i like it but @mancdank sounds like he knows all about it already so maybe ask his advice haha
Lol :) bro I'm 1 of them guys who knows a little about a lot but tbh doesn't take no genius to work out that throwing your bud about no matter how gently is guna have more effect than carefully trim with scissors also don't get me wrong I think there awesome machines would I use them on my whole crop NO would I use 1 DEFO and for value the trim pro works just as it should I've never seen 1 of those big fuckers u got but I'm sure the principle of moving your bud around whilst taking the leaf off remains the same :)

Limonene

Limonene

Lol :) bro I'm 1 of them guys who knows a little about a lot but tbh doesn't take no genius to work out that throwing your bud about no matter how gently is guna have more effect than carefully trim with scissors also don't get me wrong I think there awesome machines would I use them on my whole crop NO would I use 1 DEFO and for value the trim pro works just as it should I've never seen 1 of those big fuckers u got but I'm sure the principle of moving your bud around whilst taking the leaf off remains the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom