The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

When they're small I give em barely anything until the pits are jammed with roots then I soak em I've killed a crop before by over watering I'll never do it again lol....just let her dry right out see if she perks back up
Thats what i do aswell.if theres soil that doesnt have any roots growing into it yet i try not to giv it much water if any.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh it can certainly make u mumble alright lol...think I'm gonna get a 1000 watt ballast 2morro try and give this sog a boost just can't a afford a digital and don't want to have to deal with daft heat

Relax

Relax

Alrite mate,im currently running,gg4,gsc,uberdawg,valleydawg,motorbreath,mk91,uk cookies,original nl {28yr old clone}aliendog,blue meanie,and old skool haze cut, so there's definately fire in the uk,im looking for special females{arent we all} but im makeing a male of my own from scratch,a few other lines im in the middle of too,hectic!happyb should be here too,im from the far north,this is a thread we could be doing with for us,cheers pal,76
Well spank my arse you've a better line up than some sort of famous band that you enjoy listening to in your spare time....

You lot ever type something n think, fuck I must be really stoned to have said that lol

RG420

RG420

i want to pick up.a pack of rare dankness #1, grape ape for a sog.mainly cos im a purp head + them colas it puts out are chunky and thick. i know a wee trik to almost double !or at least 30% .more yeild.its a ,naturall bud densener. a.n B-52 +carbo load at the end.it makes my buds like steel.its crazy.i had spongy buds once growing + picked a ,better advanced grower, s brain. he give me 2 x b.cheese cuts to run a test on. both identicall in everyway and the one that got the ,speciall treatment :) yeilded nway more.it was more frosty,more tasty aswell. i really swear by B-52,man .honest lads its worth a go for yous at least.even if its its expensive at times.but the added weight more than makes up for it.please try it,even if its ?idk to proove me wrong.lol. like thats gonna happen.haha.not with b52 + carbo load.u only need to hit it once!.2,3 x are better tho.but someone try + let me hear how much more you get.
peace.hope someone tries it like.
c.c

Hey CC that's interesting stuff! I've been looking for a bud densner product lately, You say it's natural.... So could I run it in an Organic grow yeah think? I'm running grimace Og you should check it out if ya like your purps! ;)

H

happy b

I used to use a 1.2 m tent.it was awesome,loads o space in them.mine was like the tardis,you know it looked bigger from the inside than outside.it was a cheap one though and it eventually ripped along the seam at the zip but for the money i got good use out it.i was worried about someone walking in and somehow seeing it in the room so i bought a "secret garden" grow cupboard.its only 30 x 47 but it does me for flowering.i can squeeze 12 medium sized plants into it .if i fil it with good yeilding plants all at the same time(not that i do that nowadays) i can sometimes squeeze between 16 -18 oz from a 600w hps in organic soil.i know thats not pure tipping the scale but as far as i can gather from other peoples grows iv seen and read about,what i gets actually not bad for soil.if i switched to coco or hydro and dialed it in i could probably get the gram per wat.i had always kind of underestimated my gro because i was reading things that were saying 600 grams+ from a square meter but i couldnt get anywere near that.then i realised that was in hydro or coco.lol.im a bit of a tit at times.
You lot ever type something n think, fuck I must be really stoned to have said that lol
All the time relax.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

16-18 from a secret wardrobe is bangin mate..I know what u mean about tardis lol my last crop about week 6 I had a clean up an took all the plants out I was like how the fuck did all them fit in there haha..I'm hoping for a better yield with the sog but who knows ay....I normally pull around the same mate from my tent 16-18 sometimes less sometimes more

H

happy b

16-18 on donkey dick style plants Thst is And thats me at my absoloute TOP yeild.alot less in OG types of course.and the cupboard is the bigger version.the climate control fucked on it recently but the cupboard itself is in as good a nick as the day i put it up about 8 yearz ago.although i would always advise someone looking for a grow cupboard to make theyr own As the bought onez are pretty expensive and you could make one with much better equipment for half the price.less even.

H

happy b

these are for you chuckchill as you say u love purple strains.
sickmeds green crack s1 @9weeks bloom
20150414 225417
DWO GSC S2 @9 weeks bloom
20150512 203935

20150507 194747
Relax

Relax

Live resin mmmmmmmm its funny the average smoker when u mention bho they ain't got a clue what I'm on about its like only growers in the UK really know about it....I'm getting a nice shiny new vac chamber and pump soon...full nug run baby lol
Saaay whhhhat you're really getting into the bho man!! Erra a water purge then low heat will do for me..ur stuff tasted as smooth as that seattle girl scout cookies bho wax ( which I've still some left for when I order my new rig this week n a little zero zero left...bho gear next week I've over 80gs of good trim n alot of popcorn to blast from my full cheese suprise(breeders boutique) run

H

happy b

Mornin Will.its Kinda sunny here the Just now but could start pissin at any time.
what am i doin today?well im going home to my bit.i hate it now.ever since i lost my bud im kinda lost when im there now as i usually spent a good bit o my time with him.ill probably go down amd clean out the snakes tanks and the grow rooms for something to do.lol.iv not got a job and its frying my brain!plus i hate neing broke but who doesnt?

william76

william76

Yea,iv lost a few friends the same way,2 of them at the same time,friends for 30 yr,iv lost a few family to, son,dad and granddaughter in the last 7 year,gets to the point were u dread answering the phone! If u need to talk anytime pm me,when it gets to me{occasionaly}i just think of my kids and family who need me{even if I'm a waste of space,lol,}u don't forget but u learn to live with it,all the best,76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom