The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Has anyone seen the new dad's array film yet. Bit scared of watching it. Can't see them ever doing the original justice .
What's the world up too today.

RG420

RG420

Defo needed potting up! liken the Rhizo :)

Into 6.5ltrs :)

Nice one mate @ghettogrower

R3LaX

R3LaX

Churchill was a sloppy drunk.
England only joined the war when Poland was being attacked!u n the french didn't do shit till then (in fairness u lads were still licking ur wounds after ww1)...it didn't help Poland btw lol after France got its ass handed to em Germany wanted to fuck up England but ur spitfires sorted that out then they tried to fuck with Russia so Russia fucked everything up lol even its land (scorched it land) so the Germans couldn't thrive so in my opinion everyone contributed a fair bit seeing as Germany really lost the war when it got 2 big for its boots n thought they could fight a war on all those fronts but if id to pick a side I'd say Russia did the most damage but at greater cost... yanks did very little.

mancdank

mancdank

England only joined the war when Poland was being attacked!u n the french didn't do shit till then (in fairness u lads were still licking ur wounds after ww1)...it didn't help Poland btw lol after France got its ass handed to em Germany wanted to fuck up England but ur spitfires sorted that out then they tried to fuck with Russia so Russia fucked everything up lol even its land (scorched it land) so the Germans couldn't thrive so in my opinion everyone contributed a fair bit seeing as Germany really lost the war when it got 2 big for its boots n thought they could fight a war on all those fronts but if id to pick a side I'd say Russia did the most damage but at greater cost... yanks did very little.
Lol all this from a irish man :) remind me again where Ireland stood :)

mancdank

mancdank

Also that much of a drunk he was the only man on the planet that Hitler feared theres a few documentaries called Churchills bodyguards some crazy shit

R3LaX

R3LaX

Hitler loved his meth lmao he was secretly afraid of everyone. Oh yes the neutrality yolk...yeah if ud open a book ud see that ireland secretly helped England n America on many levels not to mention all the irish men that fought on the English side.

mancdank

mancdank

Hitler loved his meth lmao he was secretly afraid of everyone. Oh yes the neutrality yolk...yeah if ud open a book ud see that ireland secretly helped England n America on many levels not to mention all the irish men that fought on the English side.
A lot of secrets going there :)

mancdank

mancdank

Yep there was just as many that fought against us if not more but hey I won't hold that against u personally as I see most of the world hates the english public just because at 1 point or another England owned it if u can't see the importance of Churchill brother u are blind

mancdank

mancdank

Also can't take it away from the yank either not the army's fault the politicians fucked about for to long them guys got stuck straight in too when given the chance your bigging up the Russians who was raping the dead body's of the civilian women wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom