• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

RG420 post: 1449958 said:
Very nice indeed fella! Love the thin sativa leaves so sexy! Who's the breeder bro and how long ya reckon she will go? :)
Cheers man shes a sassy sativa alright im very impressed best plant from seed for while this.....shes from breeders boutique, its not on their list of strains but if you drop them an email theyll most probs sort you out their pretty good like that

Oh i rekon she'll go 9 weeks but we'll see man well tbh im not gonna letnit go past 9 as i need to chop lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lmao that's why I started looking else where man the constant bs just does my head in....there's not a great deal in here like but these who are, are all decent lads man some nice strains floating about too ;)

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Hi just wondering what the current situ is in the UK regarding mandatory electronic power meters. Ive heard it caused all sorts of shit in Holland. Is it true you guys are getting them?

Goz

Goz

Hi just wondering what the current situ is in the UK regarding mandatory electronic power meters. Ive heard it caused all sorts of shit in Holland. Is it true you guys are getting them?

From the autum I think every electrical company has to offer there customer a free smart meter , but it's not mandatory to have 1 installed , my view is if I accept how far down the line before it starts causing problems because every "smart" device I know fucks up eventually , so is this going to mean re-installation every year new upgrades every year . I will stick with my old trusty meter . I know what uses power in my house lol don't need a meter telling me .

Cheers for popping in prince ..

Goz

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha Yeh something like that just got the gas checks going off at the min he wants to hurry up cuz this man wants a smoke lol...my other plugs came today as well so I can get my air cooled hood all wired back up and installed tonight...nothing exciting just the average day of a dosser lol

william76

william76

Nothing much 76 just waiting on everybody getting out there kips so I can check my babies lol , might do a wee bit fishing later on thinks that's the weather starting to settle for the weekend :) , any plans mate ?

Goz
Nowt much planned the now,im a fisherman too!hard to get away the now wi the bairns,but I wouldn't mind ,76

Goz

Goz

Nowt much planned the now,im a fisherman too!hard to get away the now wi the bairns,but I wouldn't mind ,76

a know Mrs is going shopping with the girls a think so a will make a quick getaway when there away lol , just going down my local river , its only 15mile long river but ye get salmon , broonies and sea trout , hopefully with the rain the last few days there will have been a few run up it am thinking .
like going away for the weekend and just getting baked lol :-)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I've not been fishing for about 15 years man don't know if I'd still be able to tie a hook? Can see why a lot of men do it tho when I get me license back I might have to invest in a bit of tackle would be a nice escape this time a year

Reactions: Goz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom