The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckchill

chuckchill

ha?really. i never knew.there based in the u.s tho eh!.idk ?but it was cool then he went funny? even said its cos im uk? THERS OTHER CSG TESTERS IN THE UK HE USES! MAYBEE I WAS 1,TO MANY.LOL.
C.C
I thought ojd was from UK

chuckchill

chuckchill

Yea i understand aswell.
.hammer head didnt want to send sour dubb testers to me for that reason but what u have to remember is...if they SELL u seeds that say "souvenir" and "do no germinate in countries were its illegal" thats ok but if they send seeds to the UK for testing and they got caught they could get in big trouble over it.its not worth taking the risk to some people And i get that.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Give humbolts AMHURST SOUR D A BASH.FEMS BUT FUKING GREAT. DONT TOP IT TILL ITS LIKE 8,NODES HIGH!SOUNDS WEIRD I KNOW BUT IVE TRIED TO TOP IT MY REG WAY! I.E AT THE 2,ND NODE! AND FUCKED IT UP. YEILD WISE!. NOW THATS A GREAT SOUR D.
C.C
Iv tried a good few sour deisel crosses and not one was as good as i was expecting.iv heard ecsd doesnt cross very well.like thetes never any ecsd phenos.i would love to try some GOOD deisel. @GrowGod posted some lovely pics of geisel a week or so ago and it looked lovely.he,s the only person iv ever seen posting pics Of geisel.

chuckchill

chuckchill

its a fuking stupid addiction! im DOING MY ,RATTLE OF EM SOON!LOL i think the genetics ive got,?and the clones of gg#4, cookies etc have the canabinoid profile to help me.COS IT AINT GONNA BE EASY!.BUT THE CORRECT GENETICS,REALLY HELP.
C.C
Theyre good for a few things but certainly not to have everyday or every other like 2 every few month for a fear of flying and Yeh sound 14 a day for insomnia not so good

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Weed definitely helps mate for sure...maybe you be better off just cutting right down first to as low as u can go 1 a day or every 2 days then rattle cuz like GNOME said its suppose to be real dangerous mate ....easier said than done tho I know matey.

So whats the gsc cut you have cc?

chuckchill

chuckchill

Devines:-) im real happy about that man:-) i cant wait.i need to learn # read up on how gg#4.likes things :-).lol .
c.c
Weed definitely helps mate for sure...maybe you be better off just cutting right down first to as low as u can go 1 a day or every 2 days then rattle cuz like GNOME said its suppose to be real dangerous mate ....easier said than done tho I know matey.

So whats the gsc cut you have cc?

chuckchill

chuckchill

thats what im planning 4? /5,a day for 4,days then 4.fer 3,days .and so on.then?wen im down to 1! ill stay on 1,for?idk.a week?maybee.then just stop .ill time it so iv got plenty of good genetics /weed + hash with a few g of wax/shatter to help me totally kick them! its a plan.
thank u for the help + possitive vivbes man:-)
c.c

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh man sounds sweet geez I love the names of some of these strains nowerdays man.....does anyone use ghe ripen? I used it before but only for about a week think I'm gonna get a few litres for this grow and hit em for the full last 2 weeks....a mate if mine uses it and gets nice results man

chuckchill

chuckchill

Ive used a bottle a while back.no gpod in my personall experience.that B,52+ carbo loads my main thing:-) as it really does work. 20% more AT LEASYMT! ITS WELL WORTH IT MATE.I HOPE ONE OF YOU GUYS GIVE IT A GO AT LEAST:-)
C.C
Yeh man sounds sweet geez I love the names of some of these strains nowerdays man.....does anyone use ghe ripen? I used it before but only for about a week think I'm gonna get a few litres for this grow and hit em for the full last 2 weeks....a mate if mine uses it and gets nice results man

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Do u lollipop your plants? I lollipop and just use pk and topmax and terpinator and i get pretty dense nugs strain dependent as well tho I'm either gonna use ripen as well this round or sugar peaks grand finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom