• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sounds like you had a challenge with that one but judging from your pix you were more than equal to the challenge.
Today I have a better grow room then I had 8-10 years ago as with many other growers . She yielded shit this time but she was topped chopped and rushed into flower. Next round should be better.

chuckchill

chuckchill

aint u read my ,secret, to nugs like steel?.lol. at the end of ur run use B52+ carbo load. its a ,naturall bud hardener.im reeping @least 20+ % more weed using that method. it REALLY WORKS.and?hek its worth a go eh.if u get airy nugs!.it wont dissapoint bro.100%.
c.c
Dam any one recommend anything that will dense up my buds? Really tired of air buds man.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Yeah its advanced! BUT! it works.just buy a 250,ml bottle for a 10,er mate + try it.whats to loose?. u can use it once!2,3 times.much as u want.BUT PLS BELEIVE ME:-)ITS AMAZING.WELL?do u want @least 20+% more yeild?:-)im thinking u do bro. im just dying for one of yas to try it n come back and thank me:-)lol. but bro
what u got to loose really?.
peace.
c.c
Never flowerd under a 400.but I've had airy buds under 600 plenty of times sometimes my fault and sometime strain.....cc is that b52 stuff by AN?

chuckchill

chuckchill

I f
She's a picky bitch, everyone enjoys the smoke but they just don't like growing her. Any kind of light leaks cause bananas, if the room is to warn she burns up with low yields,doesn't even like being under direct like. She prefers a corner spot lol. And on top of that she's nute sensitive.:)
i
found that with 76,s gsc s,1,s. .i had em in the ,sweet,spot.itlooked awfyull man! looked like that nitrogen claw shit! i mooved em to the 4,corners and BAMB:-)they loved it.so there must be a lot of strains that do that!.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

Do u need a full wing:-) to fly higher.lol. fly to a level were we,ll need our own key:-).
c.c
Aww man I'm super high..so high you could hear me in a crowd!

My foots staying here man lol

chuckchill

chuckchill

Ere mate i sent,JINXPROOF OF THE DANK TANK 200£ ENGLISH MONEY!he made a vid of him making a double perk on u tube and said best offer gets the bong! i sent 200£.he only wanted 100$ but he mentioned the autistic children so i sent 200$. for nowt.he never sent me my double perk! i asked him after a while WERES MY RIG? HE SAID UR NOT GETTING IT?.WTF. ALL HARD ON U TUBE BUT HE SAID.WHAT CAN U DO ?IM IN THE U.S!UR IN THE UK:(OMG.SO MY LAST 200£ I GOT FUCKED OVER FOR OF HIM.BALDY OLD FUCKER EH.THAT WAS A CUNTS TRIK.I COULDA GOT BETTER HERE MAN.BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ,EXPENSIVE RIG! I FUKING PUT 200£ IN HIS MONEY GRAM ACCOUNT SO I HAVE PROOF. BUT IV LEARNED.I SHOULD HAVE A D,PERK.QUARTZ CASTLE ETC.BUT NOOO! HES A BUSY MAN DONT U KNOW:-)LOL. YEAH!BUSY RIPPING OF PEOPLE THAT JUST CANT AFFORD IT.TRUST ME TO BE NICE AND SEND 200£ EH? I WISH ID OV SENT ONLY 100!.BUT? I THAUGHT IT WAS WORTH THE 200! AND ID BE HELPING WITH THE KIDS ETC.
ANYWAY,POINT IS JINX IS ,NOT, A GOOD MAN.HIS WORD! AINT WORTH SHIT LADS.
C.C
No post on Saturday over here but it should land Monday but my other half of the order (ash Catcher) from America landed haha ffs

I'll be sure to post tons of pics when she lands lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Who's that fucker who ripped u off? U wanna send him a big bag of dog shit...

Can't buy advanced nutes said I never would after one was done for kiddy fiddling fuck that man its like buying a Gary glitter tape

I'm looking around for this grand finale I've found a couple of uk suppliers that have it in stock so I think on gonna give it bash this round....think it was clockworx who mentioned it and I don't know I just like the sound of it lol sugar peak grand finale I'm sold haha

Relax

Relax

Ere mate i sent,JINXPROOF OF THE DANK TANK 200£ ENGLISH MONEY!he made a vid of him making a double perk on u tube and said best offer gets the bong! i sent 200£.he only wanted 100$ but he mentioned the autistic children so i sent 200$. for nowt.he never sent me my double perk! i asked him after a while WERES MY RIG? HE SAID UR NOT GETTING IT?.WTF. ALL HARD ON U TUBE BUT HE SAID.WHAT CAN U DO ?IM IN THE U.S!UR IN THE UK:(OMG.SO MY LAST 200£ I GOT FUCKED OVER FOR OF HIM.BALDY OLD FUCKER EH.THAT WAS A CUNTS TRIK.I COULDA GOT BETTER HERE MAN.BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ,EXPENSIVE RIG! I FUKING PUT 200£ IN HIS MONEY GRAM ACCOUNT SO I HAVE PROOF. BUT IV LEARNED.I SHOULD HAVE A D,PERK.QUARTZ CASTLE ETC.BUT NOOO! HES A BUSY MAN DONT U KNOW:)LOL. YEAH!BUSY RIPPING OF PEOPLE THAT JUST CANT AFFORD IT.TRUST ME TO BE NICE AND SEND 200£ EH? I WISH ID OV SENT ONLY 100!.BUT? I THAUGHT IT WAS WORTH THE 200! AND ID BE HELPING WITH THE KIDS ETC.
ANYWAY,POINT IS JINX IS ,NOT, A GOOD MAN.HIS WORD! AINT WORTH SHIT LADS.
C.C
Man you can make a claim with your bank or even easier if paid with PayPal.. Fuck that shit man

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh chase the cunt down ....I've just realised who jinx proof is its that cunt who hangs around with farmer john and subcool ain't it? Got a right cheesey mouth u just wanna ram full of engineering bricks

H

happy b

Today I have a better grow room then I had 8-10 years ago as with many other growers . She yielded shit this time but she was topped chopped and rushed into flower. Next round should be better.
Just trying to confirm it was the real deal i take it?

H

happy b

I fi
found that with 76,s gsc s,1,s. .i had em in the ,sweet,spot.itlooked awfyull man! looked like that nitrogen claw shit! i mooved em to the 4,corners and BAMB:)they loved it.so there must be a lot of strains that do that!.
c.c
Iv noticed my top buds direct under the light,the nugs closest to the light,theres not as much resin on the top.i think the light melted it off.the buds directly under those nugs are always as frosty as jack frosts nether regions.
and @chuckchill im smoking those s1 cookies from 76 now.it took a good few weeks of cure to bring out the flavor.they smelled fucking amazing and looked great but defo not legit cookies.they wer made by another member,no clue who,and they passed em around.& 76 being the totally sound dude he is he passed em out not knowing they wernt legit.my point is theres not many people who would give away s1 gsc beans.if your reading this Wil,your the bloody man.
but worry fellas i Think all you guys are awesome.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'd love to get me hands on the forum cut or some other top cookie cut like the animal cookies or something lol don't want much do I haha ....the 2 gsc beans I've popped are really small seedlings tiny little leaves on em never had seedlings that look like this before hope they turn out good

Relax

Relax

Think I'm gonna order a few different concentrates next week maybe get myself two coins n go mad, concentrates,hashes.. Maybe a naughty naughty for when the gf goes on hols Mwahahaha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I fi
found that with 76,s gsc s,1,s. .i had em in the ,sweet,spot.itlooked awfyull man! looked like that nitrogen claw shit! i mooved em to the 4,corners and BAMB:)they loved it.so there must be a lot of strains that do that!.
c.c
Ya usually the pickier strains do that but not all gems are big cola types that are easy to grow.

Just trying to confirm it was the real deal i take it?
I knew it was because I was the one who gave it to my friend years ago. I was just excited to get some back into a jar as she is my favorite wake n bake strain of all time!

H

happy b

I'd love to get me hands on the forum cut or some other top cookie cut like the animal cookies or something lol don't want much do I haha ....the 2 gsc beans I've popped are really small seedlings tiny little leaves on em never had seedlings that look like this before hope they turn out good
Are they devine s1?

william76

william76

Uk cookies at 63 days,
IMG 20150531 145808
IMG 20150531 145726
IMG 20150531 145659
IMG 20150531 145620
a lot of red and pink on the flowers,76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom