The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@ghettogrower and @brock1 thanks for the hash tips guys. Been watching loads of video thus afternoon. .lol.
Do u guys much prefer hash to bho

I know bho is messy and looses it's taste. I think I'm gonna wait till I trim these auto on weekend and do it all then..

How u been @ghettogrower. Have u sorted ur phone yet..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Wow happy... thanks for the heads up and will defo see u over there . But anything new happened or is all the old stuff just got to u .. bloody shame mate use been a real gent and a world of knowledge and awesome pics and strains.. bloody shame. I wish this would just get resolved. .:mad:

brock1

brock1

@ghettogrower and @brock1 thanks for the hash tips guys. Been watching loads of video thus afternoon. .lol.
Do u guys much prefer hash to bho

I know bho is messy and looses it's taste. I think I'm gonna wait till I trim these auto on weekend and do it all then..

How u been @ghettogrower. Have u sorted ur phone yet..

I rate a good jelly hash as good a bho and the taste is very similar anyway bro. Only difference is you get more and it's not as messy. You hash quality will depend on the size mesh on the screen you use. A fine screen gives a yellow or blonde jelly hash very bho like. A large mesh screen with give you a green jelly that tastes more hash skunk like bit bigger yield of course. But you make it suit your tastes mate. ;)

brock1

brock1

Right i boys we,r relocating to Firestax.if i dont get another chance i wanna say thank you to you guys.your all awesome and i hope to see youse on stax.
all the best
Happy B
sorry to hear your going bro I will try setting up over their later happy. Good travelling on your path to enlightenment matey. Rase the Anker sail to the start's captain happy is going on his travels.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@brock1 cheers bro.. I had bubble bags and a honey bee extractor about 7 years ago but do stopped growing lent them out and we'll u know the rest .lol. shame about happy.
How's things in your room bro..

brock1

brock1

I haven't used a bubble bag in years I used to never clean them and just chuck them out the back and forget about them. Life not bad not great just ticking over if you know what I mean? 2 weeks until I chop now looking forward to try this gooey mom she's a frosty bitch and she's stinks of berries.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@wiiiam 76 how's u bro.. Any news up rainy north... must be like mid winter up there now..lol.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@brock1 I've been hearing great things about the gooey line. I'm excited for u.. how many u got going and did u say u had much pheno variations.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Grrr. . Everyone is chopping now and I've got about 7 weeks left on my main crop. Got a couple of small autos to cum down next week..

Everyone is choping and I barely got my plants veging. And stupid as I am didn't pop some autos. They are much more of a contribute in the fridge :mad:

20150806 210537

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Same with me on the autos .. but there just so Damn easy. And to be fair there much better these days.. folks round my way can't tell any difference. In fact the hso cheese and the mango autos on my last run. We're apparently the best stuff around. .lol. shows u the quality in my rural hood..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Exactly. I'm sure when fem seeds first came out people were well against em but now I'm sure they are more than 90 % of the seeds sold worldwide.
With a new type of hobby grower now that info seeds and kit is much more readily available new growers want ease and simplicity. . Then u have the hardcore growers who keep the wheels turning and 9 rotel strains in archives and create new ones.. without this later group we'd turn into a marketing scheme not a community ..
Anyway. .. on a lighter note

brock1

brock1

@brock1 I've been hearing great things about the gooey line. I'm excited for u.. how many u got going and did u say u had much pheno variations.
its a resin bomb that stinks of summer fruits. I am loving her but can't get my head around a sativa that can't be chopped at 6 weeks to be honest if I was growing large crops for commercial profits I would chop her at 5 weeks. Can't believe I am saying that about any strain but it puts weight on fast and seems to nearly stop at 4 1/2 weeks. You really have to try the gooey mom mate to see what I am talking about. Mines going 8 weeks with the Lui and ghash and a small livers. I done 8 auto's while I was veging I should of done 40 ;)

R

RobbieP

Aww Robbie you poor poor guy.maybe you shouldv got it a bit sooner and you wouldnt be watching 3 kids.lol.my heart goes out to ya bro.

I got 4 man ! Lmao .... still in fucking pain now!

Hows everyone been?
Cant wait for my plants to finish but i think ive got about 3-4 more weeks yet!
Just ran out of smoke aswell lmao .... so if anyone has just cropped and fancies sending samples ill greatly accept lol

Its not the actual balls that hurt but there's like a constant sick feeling in gut of my stomach like the one you get a minute or so after a football hits ya bollox . Then when i walk it gets worse lol ...
Sure ive smoked my own bodyweight in weed in last 2 days lol

Bigc

Bigc

I got 4 man ! Lmao .... still in fucking pain now!

Hows everyone been?
Cant wait for my plants to finish but i think ive got about 3-4 more weeks yet!
Just ran out of smoke aswell lmao .... so if anyone has just cropped and fancies sending samples ill greatly accept lol

Its not the actual balls that hurt but there's like a constant sick feeling in gut of my stomach like the one you get a minute or so after a football hits ya bollox . Then when i walk it gets worse lol ...
Sure ive smoked my own bodyweight in weed in last 2 days lol
Inboxed mate.

So gents what's the crack with the thc bay on here. Anyone reccomend any seeds? Will have plenty dosh in 2 week so gimme your best suggestions of the dankest sweetest going!

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Check back about 10 pages at most mate and read on.. im sure a couple on here had exactly the same problem beginning of the week.. I've not had the dishonour gladly. I'm sure the guys used bug off from wilkos. . It worked bloody well for them..
Someone with masses more expertise will chime in and save u bro.. good luck..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

I've seen so many strains Brock. .but I love the look of the 303 stooges cause of the strawberry cough connection . Dragons milk kush. And lemon alien..... something can't remember now. I've got it written. .
@RobbieP . Like I said hope u get better. And the question end of next week all I can do ... but seems u e got it sussed bro.. im sure u said u only had 3 kids.... is there another secret family type thing going on. ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom