The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Makes sense now.. lol. Thought it was the dark net thingy. Lol..
Sounding good for u there bro.. I've never tried super cropping . It's scares the shit out of me thinking about trying it. Lol.

RG420

RG420

Can't believe it!!! Misses packed my seed collection pot that was in the fridge and now can't find em

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Gutted mare. But mine is exactly the same . She moves everything and looses it. She moves a couple of 5 packs of seeds I just bought and we still can't find em 12 months later. There in the house somewhere. . Daft mare. I swear she did it on purpose.

H

happy b

I meant will 76 I've sent u an email lol

Sound haps is #2 the green one? I'll find out which one I have in a few weeks I'm 2 weeks in on Tuesday got nice bud sires everywhere now
You have the good one yes.the shittier ones all died for no apparent reason sure.even in your room.

H

happy b

What's everyone doing in terms of feeding schedules, i'm using canna's grow guide from their site atm but seems a little strong!
If u mean cannas organic line i find theyr grow nutes too weak.

H

happy b

Gutted mare. But mine is exactly the same . She moves everything and looses it. She moves a couple of 5 packs of seeds I just bought and we still can't find em 12 months later. There in the house somewhere. . Daft mare. I swear she did it on purpose.
What seeds hav ya lost?anything worth killin her for?

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Agreed c... question. When freezing trim for extract. Do I put in a sealed container or in an open container or a big snappy bag when putting in the freezer. Cheers guys

Bigc

Bigc

I'm good mate,busy as ever!76
Drop some pics if you get chance!
Agreed c... question. When freezing trim for extract. Do I put in a sealed container or in an open container or a big snappy bag when putting in the freezer. Cheers guys
I think you wanna dry it out before you put it in zip lock bags, heard of freezing when not dried. Never tried it myself though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom