The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Just got 50L of allmix soil delivered today. Gonna pot up another cpl Exo and glue cuts. Might even pop a cpl jakes dream seeds and see if I can find another killer female.
Gotta say Hulk,i just dont like allmix soil.i dont like its consistancey wen watered.i much prefer canna.canna pro plus is awesome.its really spongey and holds a great amount of oxygen even wen watered.uts a few quid more but worth it.or the terra pro is good too but not as spongey and a couple o quid less than pro plus.those are what i use anyway.

Y

youngjigga

its crazy tho.i only cruised thru ere 1,day. ended up with the glue etc:-) i never knew what was happenin in my own country. theres some(ALL) these lads. are great growers .put me to shame.lol.n i think? ghetto told me he was ONLY 4,YRS DEEP! dudes killing it with REAL CHEESE ETC. its good there be more than what i see most doing.wich is just fucking shit up.ha

H

happy b

here you go mate, this is where i would look for a good purple from a reputable breeder.

Madd Farmer Genetics is highly regarded for their work with purple cannabis. We have dedicated ourselves to producing purple hybrids that meet all the criteria of the modern, cannabis educated heads. If you are wanting to go "purple", go there with Madd Farmers hybrids.

Purple Urkle x Tripoli Wicked is our modern spun vision of an old classic, Purple Urkle. Our Urkle cut is a legend on the NorCali scene and the lines go way back to the 80's. Today, there are MANY so called "Purple Urkle" cuts out there, but many are just Urkle hybrids that lean towards the Urkle mother. Our Urkle cut was taken from the original Urkle mother and held tight for two generations now. Our Tripoli Wicked male is the second part of the cross. A male was blessed to us from the male side of the lines that created Purple Urkle, known by our locals as Jackie Boy in honor of my late father, which we then crossed with our Lavender mother to add the Sativa flair we were looking for from our male in this project, creating Tripoli Wicked. He is a very Sativa leaning male, that offers added resins, a touch of boom-boom for the head and the stretch that is lacking in Purple Urkle. Phenos from the hybrid line have nearly all shown variations of brilliant colors and dense bud sets. Flavors of this hybrid is really where its at though. Terp profiles are either Nehi Grape soda or Tart Tangelos on big budded purple flowers. A total trip when you smoke a purple bud that tastes just like a tangelo, it really shocks your senses. My favorite. Flower times range from 60-67 days indoors and mid to late October outdoor. If purples are your thing, this buds for you. If you are usually turned off by lack of pop from purple cannabis, this one may change your opinion.

Purple Urkle x Tripoli Wicked
Flower times: Indoor 60-67 days - Outdoor mid to late October
Yield: Above average yields
Classification: 60/40 Indica leaning
Limo were did u get that info?iv got theyr clementine x tripoli wicked and would like to see what the clementines about.

Y

youngjigga

That shits waay to hot. canna terra pro + all the way.
Gotta say Hulk,i just dont like allmix soil.i dont like its consistancey wen watered.i much prefer canna.canna pro plus is awesome.its really spongey and holds a great amount of oxygen even wen watered.uts a few quid more but worth it.or the terra pro is good too but not as spongey and a couple o quid less than pro plus.those are what i use anyway.

H

happy b

its crazy tho.i only cruised thru ere 1,day. ended up with the glue etc:) i never knew what was happenin in my own country. theres some(ALL) these lads. are great growers .put me to shame.lol.n i think? ghetto told me he was ONLY 4,YRS DEEP! dudes killing it with REAL CHEESE ETC. its good there be more than what i see most doing.wich is just fucking shit up.ha
Whoever gave u that glue must be a real decent fuckin fella!
How did u lose it to the cops?did u get busted?

Y

youngjigga

Cann
as the only soil that doesnt fucking scum up n float like a bitch wen i water it. the water just goes straight thru. batmix,allmix,etc float.only the tiny dusty bits but cannas not even got particles that darn small.not real dusty shit.yeah its 16£ a bag.but worth it. its allways clean etc.bug free.

Y

youngjigga

funny u should ask. he was a good fuckin lad now you ask:-) fortunate enough. i didnt get bust. did i fuck. hell no. but! were they were getting held .that flat got bust. for fucking nowt aswell really.they had NO WARRANT! till the cracker who was there.the lad they were looking for?HE OPENED THE DOOR!WTF.HE WAS TOLD NOT TO MOOVE.JUST STAY SAT DOWN. they found allsorts man.omg.now theres 2,lads in jail.him 1:-)lol.i wasnt there like.was i fuck. but they were looking for stolen shit.they smelled his shit and that let them look about.thats wen it was mofo up for them fools.
Whoever gave u that glue must be a real decent fuckin fella!
How did u lose it to the cops?did u get busted?

Y

youngjigga

the way these fools were akting jhappy .they were asking for that door to go thru mate.thats why i wasnt hardly there.wen i was!it was for 10,mins max.cos i knew.they were partying ALL NIGHT.FOR WEEKS N SHIT. all fueled by! not weed anyway.theyve got what they deserve really.sounds shan.but thats what happens if ur to noisey eh.

H

happy b

Cann
as the only soil that doesnt fucking scum up n float like a bitch wen i water it. the water just goes straight thru. batmix,allmix,etc float.only the tiny dusty bits but cannas not even got particles that darn small.not real dusty shit.yeah its 16£ a bag.but worth it. its allways clean etc.bug free.
Haha yeah i get that too if i let the pots dry out between waterings but thats what the grow room trays are for.i just water em through and its all soaked back up in less than 10 minutes.still a pain sometimes wen theres no tray underneath though.

Limonene

Limonene

@happy b
Clementine x tripoli Wicked

One of our favorite herbs is our Clementine line. Clementine is from two different, but truly unique and stand out Afghani lines rolled into one, giving us the best from both lines. Being a super fast finisher, having super tight internodal spacing, above average yields and the potency to make your brain go HMMMM, Clementine is the perfect breeding specimen to be used with our Tripoli Wicked male. The TripWick male adds a spin to the spicy hash like flavor and terp profile of the Clementine, offering a spin to "spicy citrus" herb. This hybrid is also a very high trichome producing line, making it ideal for those hash and wax makers out there. Tight, dense bud sets with beautiful colorations ranging in the hues of mahogany, burgundy wine, blue and purple are the norm. Of everything tested by MFG in 2013, this cross was in the top 3 of them all and could easily be in the top spot. A personal stash herb for us and one that we grow MUCHO amounts of, at the request of the clubs and patients.

Clementine x Tripoli Wicked
Flower times: Indoor 55-63 days - Outdoor: Mid to late October

Y

youngjigga

he thaught having a WHOLE ROOM. WITH 16! 600,WATTERS IN + ONLY 30,PLANTS IN ROCK WOOL. 10+ OZ PLANTS WASNT ENUF.HE HAD TO FUCK ABOUT AND BE DAFT. A ROOM LIKE THAT CAN MAKE EASY OVER A MILL A YEAR IF U GO AT IT!. but he wouldnt even run a filter.one of them. exactly. wat more can i say? NO FILTER?. OK MATE.

Y

youngjigga

it sounds like your passionate about your herb lim!. im glad youv used the urk + trip wick. both look + sound just amazing.
@happy b

One of our favorite herbs is our Clementine line. Clementine is from two different, but truly unique and stand out Afghani lines rolled into one, giving us the best from both lines. Being a super fast finisher, having super tight internodal spacing, above average yields and the potency to make your brain go HMMMM, Clementine is the perfect breeding specimen to be used with our Tripoli Wicked male. The TripWick male adds a spin to the spicy hash like flavor and terp profile of the Clementine, offering a spin to "spicy citrus" herb. This hybrid is also a very high trichome producing line, making it ideal for those hash and wax makers out there. Tight, dense bud sets with beautiful colorations ranging in the hues of mahogany, burgundy wine, blue and purple are the norm. Of everything tested by MFG in 2013, this cross was in the top 3 of them all and could easily be in the top spot. A personal stash herb for us and one that we grow MUCHO amounts of, at the request of the clubs and patients.

Y

youngjigga

yeah i guess. i let my pots kinda dry out a bit more tho .no wilt or owt.but some of the indicas love the soil to dry. as seedlings to.thats why i use clear cups to start.so i can see. it has no bad harmfull efect on roots either.but even rock wool grows get really dirty aswell so its just 1,of them things.
Haha yeah i get that too if i let the pots dry out between waterings but thats what the grow room trays are for.i just water em through and its all soaked back up in less than 10 minutes.still a pain sometimes wen theres no tray underneath though.

H

happy b

@happy b

Sounds like a winner.i was talkin to a guy who had a load he got as freebies and i asked if he was willing to swap for the urk x tripoli and he said yeah so prolly gonni swap.i love a bit o urkle and the bodhi hasnt given me wat im lookin for.although the best ones still to chop.
thanks for lookin that out brother limo.

Limonene

Limonene

Sounds like a winner.i was talkin to a guy who had a load he got as freebies and i asked if he was willing to swap for the urk x tripoli and he said yeah so prolly gonni swap.i love a bit o urkle and the bodhi hasnt given me wat im lookin for.although the best ones still to chop.
thanks for lookin that out brother limo.
No probs bro, I've got a couple of packs too. There's a good grow of the urk x tw on bbay.

H

HEMPRER

Is that from Relentless or something?i saw a couple of strains with the name"dago" from him.

yeh relentless used it in a few crosses. its the dago cut, apparently its a missed labelled albert walker cut someone was sent, its rumoured to probly be a tangerine dream pheno. i rooted a few up but i was overloaded so i passed them on for back up. ill get it back soon.

ril and azad sent me all these the same day and i didnt have room for all cuz ran out of veg space,;)
picture.php

here,s her just b4 i passed her on
picture.php

Last edited:
H

happy b

yeh relentless used it in a few crosses. its the dago cut, apparantly its a missed labelled albert walker cut someone was sent, its rumoured to probly be a tangerine dream pheno. i rooted a few up but i was overloaded so i passed them on for back up. ill get it back soon.

ril and azad sent me all these the same day and i didnt have room for all, dago (bottom right)
picture.php

here,s her just b4 i passed her on
picture.php
Wait right one moment.i spy one labeled "ecsd" you still got that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom