The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

yeh my bro,s running it, its the devils harvest crew cut, not easy to grow correctly but wicked if ya do..very fussy bitch.
Als what kinda tents do u use?i like the look off em.i made a blunder and bought a bud box for a wee bit of extra grow space but its a peice of shit really.i would write all the things i dont like about it but i cant really be arsed typing that much.

H

HEMPRER

im using hydrolab tents, imo the best around, mindya the new gorilla tents look good, im stepping away from tents tbh, i just built a perminent room and i like it a lot better, more easy/access, plus the added head room i just have to keep my res out of the room or it just ambient temps to 26 degrees. something i overlooked at first.

RG420

RG420

yeh relentless used it in a few crosses. its the dago cut, apparently its a missed labelled albert walker cut someone was sent, its rumoured to probly be a tangerine dream pheno. i rooted a few up but i was overloaded so i passed them on for back up. ill get it back soon.

ril and azad sent me all these the same day and i didnt have room for all cuz ran out of veg space,;)
picture.php

here,s her just b4 i passed her on
picture.php

When they come in baggies like that do you just recut the stem and root clone as normal mate

H

HEMPRER

yeh bro, but i give them a little dipp in tepped tapwater to try remove any bacteria that can build up, i prefer unrooted cuts, ESP from over sea,s. the cuts cant turn to bloom with no roots and they root mega fast cuz of the darkness. imoe anyway..

mancdank

mancdank

Als what kinda tents do u use?i like the look off em.i made a blunder and bought a bud box for a wee bit of extra grow space but its a peice of shit really.i would write all the things i dont like about it but i cant really be arsed typing that much.
Tents are fickle bitches that I usually don't bother with 1 tip from my Spanish bredrin that I thought was worth noting when I spoke to them guys about em was don't try and control the temp of the tent but the room that it's in now this goes against everything I've learnt about temp differences between inside your room and the temp of the air coming in being too different and causing condensation all over the inside of the tent but these guys are saying they don't get any and it works perfectly any thoughts from any 1 on the subject :)

mancdank

mancdank

im using hydrolab tents, imo the best around, mindya the new gorilla tents look good, im stepping away from tents tbh, i just built a perminent room and i like it a lot better, more easy/access, plus the added head room i just have to keep my res out of the room or it just ambient temps to 26 degrees. something i overlooked at first.
That extra bit of head room can make all the difference imo I've never been a fan of tents

mancdank

mancdank

yeh bro, but i give them a little dipp in tepped tapwater to try remove any bacteria that can build up, i prefer unrooted cuts, ESP from over sea,s. the cuts cant turn to bloom with no roots and they root mega fast cuz of the darkness. imoe anyway..
This has answered a lot of problems for me I can get a few elites from the states but have always worried about the stress but your saying basically when they have no root they lay dormant and aren't affected the same way :)

H

happy b

This has answered a lot of problems for me I can get a few elites from the states but have always worried about the stress but your saying basically when they have no root they lay dormant and aren't affected the same way :)
Iv got unrooted cuts in my fridge that have been in there for 3 weeks with no signs of distress.

H

HEMPRER

Tents are fickle bitches that I usually don't bother with 1 tip from my Spanish bredrin that I thought was worth noting when I spoke to them guys about em was don't try and control the temp of the tent but the room that it's in now this goes against everything I've learnt about temp differences between inside your room and the temp of the air coming in being too different and causing condensation all over the inside of the tent but these guys are saying they don't get any and it works perfectly any thoughts from any 1 on the subject :)

yeh thats wot i do, i run outside air into the room and passive into the tent, its easier to keep night temps in check too and i have it on a timer in winter.

H

happy b

Thats exactly what i do.i have too.
When they come in baggies like that do you just recut the stem and root clone as normal mate
I know yir no askin me but yes.just cut em as normal.wen i take cuts i always take a wee bit more than i need then make the proper cut in a basin of water

H

happy b

thats them. not sure if there shoreline is legit tho? going by wot ive read.
Iv no clue past wat i saw them say about it themselves.they used an oasis male(dutch passion) to make the seeds for market.i thought that was a strange choice of strain to use on such so called pungent skunk.

mancdank

mancdank

Iv no clue past wat i saw them say about it themselves.they used an oasis male(dutch passion) to make the seeds for market.i thought that was a strange choice of strain to use on such so called pungent skunk.
Wtf :( so there saying that the seeds of it ain't the same as the smoke of it in the dam grrrr they basically got the shoreline elite and stuck oasis with it to make some seeds and call it the same thing ?

mancdank

mancdank

Wtf :( so there saying that the seeds of it ain't the same as the smoke of it in the dam grrrr they basically got the shoreline elite and stuck oasis with it to make some seeds and call it the same thing ?
Bro am I correct in what I've read it as because I won't lie I'm a little pissed it ain't about the money on beans but the time wasted trying to find summat that was never guna be ther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom