The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ugorg disco biscuit #1 short bushy pheno not much stretch on this girl smells like funky skunky cheese
20160103 201636
20160103 201623

Limonene

Limonene

Hey the freezer tip is old school, creating a winter environment before the spring and the germing of the seed. Never tried it myself, I can't see it making any difference. I normally get near to 100% germ rates but my m/f ratios tend to suck. Going to try out some tips @happy b gave me to improve my female count on my next run.

H

HEMPRER

Hey the freezer tip is old school, creating a winter environment before the spring and the germing of the seed. Never tried it myself, I can't see it making any difference. I normally get near to 100% germ rates but my m/f ratios tend to suck. Going to try out some tips @happy b gave me to improve my female count on my next run.

can ya share the tip plz:)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

If I out in wet paper towel I then put em in a bag blow air into it then tie it up then put the bag in a little box and into the veg tent where its nice n warm 12 hr and they're cracking

mancdank

mancdank

Hey read on stax yesterday a kid put his beans in the freezer the night b4 germing. wots that all about?
I have heard something about when u breed plants once seeds have been harvested they need to be frozen for best results something about mimicking winter and activating something inside the seed how true it is I really don't know I guess 1 day I will myth bust it or maybe meet someone who has already done it for me :)

mancdank

mancdank

I have heard something about when u breed plants once seeds have been harvested they need to be frozen for best results something about mimicking winter and activating something inside the seed how true it is I really don't know I guess 1 day I will myth bust it or maybe meet someone who has already done it for me :)
My bad it's already been answered lol I guess I need to read further next time :) I think the freezer thing only needs to be done if u have made the seed your self as the seed company's if there's any truth in it will already do it that's what I understood it as when I read it any way fuck knows I might be wrong it was a while ago and lots has happend since :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Robbi95205 said:
what cut of agent orange is this mate ?? Sonic cut , Dago walker cut or is it a different one ??
Its known as the "cannaben" cut I think it came from a pack of tga mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom