The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

nope , a private thread is on a private forum , as long as your on the forum you can view the thread ... private pm is only viewable by the sender and recievers .....

depends on your definition of a private thread ..... every thread on cannetics is a private thread
Got ya . I've had a couple invites to private forums but never checked them out I like it here

G gnome

G gnome

nope , a private thread is on a private forum , as long as your on the forum you can view the thread ... private pm is only viewable by the sender and recievers .....

depends on your definition of a private thread ..... every thread on cannetics is a private thread
Seems to me like halfway through typing that i realized they're thw the same thing hahah

R

RobbieP

hows it the same ? explain.
one is a group pm and one is a private forum thread ... private forum thread means any member of that forum can post but its private to non members of the forum ....

R

RobbieP

example : on cannetics theres a thread entitled ELITE CLONES , any cannetics member can go in there and ask for or offer out there clones .... its a private thread on a private forum .... you couldnt just jump into someone elses PM unless they had already sent it you

R

RobbieP

Dam! Just been over at seed junkies... That place is on lock down! Can't see or do shit without signing up lol

exactly but its a open forum anyone can join .... thats how all forums should be , forums like this are putting non legal growers at risk ... its as simple as that

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
There is a private forum. But it doesn't get used at all any more. I think one of my threads is at the top a the list. And it's old as Hell..about HSO making a random seed gift with no warning. Seeds just showed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom