The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobbieP

last ever plant related post on here ..... anyone want my fire cookies ? its a 9/10 weeker , cookie leaning structure , fire leaning potency and smell /taste ..... potent as hell , probably my strongest strain but yields like a gay .... for every oz of exo your looking at a q of fire cookies lol .... maybe different techniques will increase the yield but idk ... i have one clone i took before i flipped my coco bed , if no one wants it its going in bin ....
ive run her 3 times btw ...

HEMPP

HEMPP

I'm only here for the great people on this thread, I like the programming though but no time for the politics. Also all my photos and comments are completely made up. Apart from the one where I said livers is shit.

agreed your livers cut does look shit, psychosis aint bad tho lol..

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads thw wildcards here lol....finally all trimmed up thank god some depressing job on your own like lol....just having a joint of agent orange now it's not bad not as tasty as it smells tho it was a week behind the rest tho and is a 10 weeker.....how are we all then

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

As you know and can tell I'm not the sharpest person about but this place now seems very open .. I suppose wherever you are selling a product e.g. seeds you'll have openness on the net.. the adminis still gonna push thier seeds.

mancdank

mancdank

hows it the same ? explain.
one is a group pm and one is a private forum thread ... private forum thread means any member of that forum can post but its private to non members of the forum ....
But really it is the same though :) a group pm or private forum there's absolutely no difference other than name and probably amount of people allowed in

mancdank

mancdank

example : on cannetics theres a thread entitled ELITE CLONES , any cannetics member can go in there and ask for or offer out there clones .... its a private thread on a private forum .... you couldnt just jump into someone elses PM unless they had already sent it you
So how is it private if u can jump in and any member can view ???

mancdank

mancdank

Alright lads thw wildcards here lol....finally all trimmed up thank god some depressing job on your own like lol....just having a joint of agent orange now it's not bad not as tasty as it smells tho it was a week behind the rest tho and is a 10 weeker.....how are we all then
Was my exact words bro the taste let's it down if it tasted like it smelt it would be awesome reminds me of red cherry berries for the same reason that smelt awesome but no flavour

mancdank

mancdank

because the whole of the fucking internet cant see it you tool or are you missing the main point of my posts !!! anyway its been explained and understood by everyone else im not going over it again ! :p So there ! nar nar na nar nar lol
Meh ffs do u not know I need shit explaining more than once every now and then u shlaaaaaaaag :)

mancdank

mancdank

because the whole of the fucking internet cant see it you tool or are you missing the main point of my posts !!! anyway its been explained and understood by everyone else im not going over it again ! :p So there ! nar nar na nar nar lol
It's not private really though is it smart arse if any 1 can just join and enter the thread or are u missing something in the description of private :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom