The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobbieP

anyway speaking of this being a open public forum ... i used to teach the inspection and testing exam at the big peg in brum .... sure the coppers can trace me now .... fuck it lol

mancdank

mancdank

anyway you .... i need a blank inspection and testing cert ... sort it out and ill make sure you pass your exam LOL
I got a disk just put it into a pc or laptop and u can print your own and pat test labels it's got all sorts of shit on there :) let me dig it out and I will do u a copy and stick it on a flash drive or summat :)

R

RobbieP

It's not private really though is it smart arse if any 1 can just join and enter the thread or are u missing something in the description of private :)

its private to outsiders ... no one said anything about private one on one chats there called pm's or group pm's

R

RobbieP

I got a disk just put it into a pc or laptop and u can print your own and pat test labels it's got all sorts of shit on there :) let me dig it out and I will do u a copy and stick it on a flash drive or summat :)
fuckin diamond .... i used to have all that shit but lost alot during house moves and depression :(
You used to get a blank copy in the main regs book but i dont know if you still do now

R

RobbieP

I rekon the police have bigger fish to fry than a few percy growers like I can't see em scoring growing sites tyna hunt folk down lmao talk about para

nah mate im with ya there but my point is , if you got busted and anything has your user id on .... a laptop or phone , tablet etc ... if you only post on open forums then they dont even need to get your log in details to view your pics and stuff ... kinda screwing yaself really

mancdank

mancdank

I'm pretty dam stoned off that joint tho its got a nice taste just not very intense yano most folk would cream over it taken to 10-11 week could be a lot different like
Agreed I'm a proper weed snob though for me to rate weed it needs to have kick me in the teeth strength a smell that makes your mouth water or eyes water and have a taste that matches the smell if it doesn't hit all them it's not a contender imo :) there's so many awesome strains out there atm and people are still on cheese and blues crosses makes absolutely no sense from what I see from this AO is your opinion is the same as mine looks puka smells puka taste let's it down could u sell it defo in a heart beat would u wanna smoke ounces of it probably not unless I had to :)

R

RobbieP

dont see why you all getting hard ons anyway my whole point was IM not posting grow related stuff anymore on the farm .... not because its a open forum but because i dont like the way things are handled here.....

Limonene

Limonene

dont see why you all getting hard ons anyway my whole point was IM not posting grow related stuff anymore on the farm .... not because its a open forum but because i dont like the way things are handled here.....
fair enough mate, thats your prerogative and i agree with a lot of what you are saying. I think we all know the potential risks we are taking. but like i said before all my pics are fake!

mancdank

mancdank

fuckin diamond .... i used to have all that shit but lost alot during house moves and depression :(
You used to get a blank copy in the main regs book but i dont know if you still do now
No disk in my book bro but I nicked mine from college last week :) but there a copy of the 2008 17 th edition on there it's a little out of date now because of that brummie firm that doctored all the test certs and killed that young mum and baby a lot on testing changed for insulation resistance and how its worded for who can carry it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom