The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

i only want to change my main consumer unit but will need paper work in case of selling house ;)
If I was u I would just change it but u do know that now they got to be metal consumer units in houses there saying that most electrical house fires are caused through them fuckin idiots them plastic consumer units properly stink they add summat to the pastic so u know if there's a fault and it's insulated so u can't get a shock but them metal fuckers how is the average Joe guna know to go get a voltage tester stick it on the casing and on some bonding to make sure they can touch it ???? Watch next year a new regs will come out because the death by electric shock will go up by a million percent or summat :)

mancdank

mancdank

I can defo puy it on flash drive :) or if u wanted it on disk I think I paid about £3 for it on eBay with free postage :) let me have a look if they still on there brb :)
This is the fucker there's all sorts of shit on there lots more than listed

Screenshot 2016 02 10 00 10 46
Screenshot 2016 02 10 00 10 29
mancdank

mancdank

Now I don't advise this but I have heard of people selling stamps to stamp the certs too on average it's 150 for the box Change plus what ever the box costs so I guess I can see the appeal in buying a stamp for £2 if they have a strong electrical back ground :)

mancdank

mancdank

Scrap that 1 bro I've found a better 1 type in eBay 2394 and look for a blue book type looking picture it's got all the latest stuff on there :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

What would that be then gnome.....and don't say cannabis lol....I've had a few dab and getting down to some elo man getting the old hairs standing up on me arms...I love being stoned and listening to music man

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

fair enough mate, thats your prerogative and i agree with a lot of what you are saying. I think we all know the potential risks we are taking. but like i said before all my pics are fake!
Even the 11 week, 14/10 Kush you've been talking about!?

I have no idea what u just said bro I feel like gnome and papa lol :)
Hey, don't include me in that shit, my computer skills are pretty well on point, I'm always the go to guy at my house for computer/electronic shit.

mancdank

mancdank

Even the 11 week, 14/10 Kush you've been talking about!?

Hey, don't include me in that shit, my computer skills are pretty well on point, I'm always the go to guy at my house for computer/electronic shit.
I meant what was put on the screen not the content of it if that makes sense lol :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Bed for me soon it's been a long old day nice cup a tea and a joint to see me off.....I hope my Chemdog D lands soon getting a lil excited for this girl now

R3LaX

R3LaX

tbh the fact you lot are so loyal is abit of a joke after the whole me limo and happy b BS .....
you do realise this place has no security at all , i could type in one of your names on google followed by "farm" and it brings up all your posts , pictures info etc ......
(except @R3LaX if you type his name in and "farm" you really dont want to see what comes up!! lolol )
That's why we use screen names lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom