The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That gg4 is an excellent plant pops. Whoever gave u that must be a hell of a guy. Heres mine in wk8. Its a very vigorous plant to say the leastView attachment 586325
He is a hell of a guy, not to mention all the other shit he's given me.

Man, those fuckers were armed up fuckin' big time! They were ready for a fight for sure, not quite ready enough though I guess, they needed a few more men manning those weapons! lol

Youv sailed round the galapagos isles!?jeez limo i realky REALLY envy your travels.id murder my own granny to go to some o the places youv been.the fuckin galapagos isle for fuck sake.the home of the theory of evolution.
Almost exactly what I was thinking b-man, man of the world he is.

Same one i got
Hey! Me too!

oh yeah and some coco.
Don't forget the growstones!

I was in the middle of catching up earlier when my cousin showed up to visit and get baked.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You won't be getting notifications if you're not active enough. The server chooses so it has less work to do.
I've noticed that if you are online and you let an alert pass without acknowledging it you'll stop getting them from that thread. The only exception is if someone quotes or tags you in that thread.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes mate it was amazing, the animals just don't give a fuck there. You can swim with the sea lions and they will play with you, even the wild birds will drink water from your hand. It's one of the best things I've ever done, alongside camping and hunting in the Amazon. Actually that wasn't fun at the time but looking back it was if u know what I mean.
I do know wat u mean.it was a murder at the time but looking back you wouldnt change a moment.
very nice kog.which og kush is it?

Ecompost

Ecompost

Yes mate it was amazing, the animals just don't give a fuck there. You can swim with the sea lions and they will play with you, even the wild birds will drink water from your hand. It's one of the best things I've ever done, alongside camping and hunting in the Amazon. Actually that wasn't fun at the time but looking back it was if u know what I mean.
yeah they sit on the benches man, its messed up those sea lions in the town and shit, street seals LOL

Limonene

Limonene

yeah they sit on the benches man, its messed up those sea lions in the town and shit, street seals LOL
haha yeah i got mugged by a monkey in thailand though, little fucker stole a water melon from me! Guayaquil was moody man, loads of crime, the mcdonalds had 4 armed guards with shotguns and mini submachine guns if i remember rightly.
Its a shame about galapagos, i mean a fucking golf course wtf? thats a real crime, when i was there the locals were complaining how all the park entrance money goes to the fat cunts in Quito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom