The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Me neither but its always good to see England get beat no matter wat it is theur gettin beat at.anyways we didnt even fuckin get there atall soi,ll roast my own team asmuch as the english.the scottish team IS really bad and has been for many many years.
What do u mean for many years :) since its creation :shockedninja:

Makka

Makka

Some pics of the lemon skunk would be nice I'm running some lemon meringue which is that x cookies and cream
Here you go pal that's a lemon skunk at 3 weekish in coco which I keep for Percy I run exo in hydro tho but the coco keeps the flavour so much more in my experience
20160628 164659 noexif

And a top shot
20160628 164740 noexif

Love the smell of lemon strains

mancdank

mancdank

Here you go pal that's a lemon skunk at 3 weekish in coco which I keep for Percy I run exo in hydro tho but the coco keeps the flavour so much more in my experience
View attachment 611979
And a top shot
View attachment 611981
Love the smell of lemon strains
I'm loving this lemon meringue tbh :) I Defo got some lemon skunk leaners. I will try find some pics but I think I deleted em all when that run got busted. :shockedninja:

Makka

Makka

Lovely Makka ;)
cheers pal
I'm loving this lemon meringue tbh :) I Defo got some lemon skunk leaners. I will try find some pics but I think I deleted em all when that run got busted. :shockedninja:
i love my lemons strains
i had a slh
Lovely Makka ;)
thanks pal only my 2nd try in coco tbh but getting there

yeah sounds the shit lemon meringue dont it does it have a sour taste to it or somat? the meringue makes make think that lol
to bad about the bust man been there before lol few times actually but only caught red handed once touch wood
like a rabbit in the headlights under a scrog i was lmao

mancdank

mancdank

cheers pal

i love my lemons strains
i had a slh

yeah sounds the shit lemon meringue dont it does it have a sour taste to it or somat? the meringue makes make think that lol
to bad about the bust man been there before lol few times actually but only caught red handed once touch wood
Lol :)

mancdank

mancdank

cheers pal

i love my lemons strains
i had a slh

It's real nice tbh mate the after taste stays for a good while it's more of a sweet lemon the taste but the after taste is pretty sharp kinda hard to explain and it's not for the faint hearted either not recommended for wake and bake and not recommended for bed time either it's a real strong sat high

J

JGreenGiant

It's real nice tbh mate the after taste stays for a good while it's more of a sweet lemon the taste but the after taste is pretty sharp kinda hard to explain and it's not for the faint hearted either not recommended for wake and bake and not recommended for bed time either it's a real strong sat high
Oh god, I so wanna wab that! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom