• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

Watch Psychoville it's better ;)

By the same guys as the league of gentlemen ;)

And remember
_90140726_carpet.jpg

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Morning all

@manc, cheers for the info etc, think im gonna run with the Livers n sour diesels for a while til ive got a bit more dollar under me then go on a seed shopping spree just before xmas like ive been promising myself for the last few years lol

Plus i still wanna swap over to a COB setup so gotta find the money for that as well as the seed shopping lol

mancdank

mancdank

Morning all

@manc, cheers for the info etc, think im gonna run with the Livers n sour diesels for a while til ive got a bit more dollar under me then go on a seed shopping spree just before xmas like ive been promising myself for the last few years lol

Plus i still wanna swap over to a COB setup so gotta find the money for that as well as the seed shopping lol
I've been talking to a pal of mine about them cobs where as the gpw is high apparently it's a lot lower for the sqm so if space is a issue and improvements are to be made i would probably go with a 400v set up. How true any of this is I'm not 100% as with out speaking to other people and there experience it's all hear say without me trying for my self either. So will be interesting to see what @Toaster79 and @Ecompost have to say on the subject I think both of em are using them now

mancdank

mancdank

Morning all

Nothing wrong with either of them strains but imo the livers is past its sell by date :)

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Nothing wrong with either of them strains but imo the livers is past its sell by date :)

True but I have them to hand so they will do for now until i get something better, still a lot better than the Exo tho(the livers i mean) and people down this way have never had Livers so are going mad for it as its outstinking the Cheese thats going round this way these days, currently got orders for about 250 Livers cuts if/when i can do em lol

So far the Livers ive found PERSONALLY to be the nicest out of all the cheeses/crosses etc ( done Exo, Gringo,psycho,Livers,lemon cheese and cheesebomb so far) its also the most effective out of all of them for my missus` chronic pain etc

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Just need to get a solid 6-12 months of earning under my belt now and then ill have the money available to try all these new seeds/flavours etc, until then i cant overly justify it when kids still need clothes, we need a car, need to swap over to COBS etc etc

mancdank

mancdank

True but I have them to hand so they will do for now until i get something better, still a lot better than the Exo tho(the livers i mean) and people down this way have never had Livers so are going mad for it as its outstinking the Cheese thats going round this way these days, currently got orders for about 250 Livers cuts if/when i can do em lol

So far the Livers ive found PERSONALLY to be the nicest out of all the cheeses/crosses etc ( done Exo, Gringo,psycho,Livers,lemon cheese and cheesebomb so far) its also the most effective out of all of them for my missus` chronic pain etc
Any pics ?

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Any pics ?

Of the Livers........only in veg as ive just set back up again after nearly 3 months closed down due to council buiilders but the pic below is one ive got on the PC from my mates grow from when i was over there etc (bear in mind this was his FIRST EVER grow, hadnt even grown anything as a kid(fruit/veg) etc)
12404386 10153346868654537 1259022472 n

The Sour Diesels I only have this pic of until tonight when i crack em lol
SD

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've been talking to a pal of mine about them cobs where as the gpw is high apparently it's a lot lower for the sqm so if space is a issue and improvements are to be made i would probably go with a 400v set up. How true any of this is I'm not 100% as with out speaking to other people and there experience it's all hear say without me trying for my self either. So will be interesting to see what @Toaster79 and @Ecompost have to say on the subject I think both of em are using them now

Like I mentioned before, i pulled g/w in my closet with my old setup that was way less efficient. But to give some solid numbers I'll have to do some more grows. This run is like a new environment for me and so will be the next or the next two. But I'm confident I can pull at least a g/w if not more once dialed in with a single strain. Growing 6 different plants in a 1x1m tent can get a bit tricky, also cookies aren't gonna bump those yield numbers.

Last edited:
J

JGreenGiant

Fookin 'ell been banned from posting msgs on facebook due to too many being reported as spam. Ive only posted about 4 msgs with this particular troll id, yet ive posted hundreds way more offensive ones from an id that hasnt been banned! Dont get me wrong, it did give me a warm fuzzy feeling, Im quite chuffed! :)
They're almost exclusively all on the Jeremy Kyle fb page! Sad fucker, I know! :D

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Fookin 'ell been banned from posting msgs on facebook due to too many being reported as spam. Ive only posted about 4 msgs with this particular troll id, yet ive posted hundreds way more offensive ones from an id that hasnt been banned! Dont get me wrong, it did give me a warm fuzzy feeling, Im quite chuffed! :)
They're almost exclusively all on the Jeremy Kyle fb page! Sad fucker, I know! :D

Full metal jacket 9fd225f001ba9b4e299cd5687df2f8ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom