Status
Not open for further replies.
Makka

Makka

IMG 20160701 183023 noexif
my outta control exo co grow lol
foreground is one plant that got chopped this morning
and back one has got a few weeks left yet
the heatwave got to these girls and foxied the tops of the colas, lower down there not to bad

mancdank

mancdank

If u have to pull a crop through a proper on top that's 1 thing pulling it through paranoia is another all I can say is u didn't really need it in the 1st place or if u did u will probably regret it when u should be pulling it and nobody has been.

Limonene

Limonene

If u have to pull a crop through a proper on top that's 1 thing pulling it through paranoia is another all I can say is u didn't really need it in the 1st place or if u did u will probably regret it when u should be pulling it and nobody has been.
it doesn't really matter, if he felt safer pulling it down then thats up to him. He's got a mrs and kids to think of. Its just a few plants, they can be grown again.

mancdank

mancdank

it doesn't really matter, if he felt safer pulling it down then thats up to him. He's got a mrs and kids to think of. Its just a few plants, they can be grown again.
If it was just a few chances of him getting anything other than a slap on the wrist is very slim my guy that got busted the other week got caught with 8 and they never even took the equipment just made him kill the plants in front of them it was back up and running the day after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom