The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

20kw light bulb you're we are all a bunch a pussies skip to 8 minutes to see it starting up
Holy fuck! That was some crazy shit, I skipped the first 8 minutes so, I don't know about all that but, that was some crazy bright light.

@Saerimmner

Good call man.....checked my timer to make certain ....sure as fuck one o the tabs on my timer had been pressed....must bumped it........light has been turnin on in the middle of the night......
Oh you fuckin' gnome you, stop that shit brother! Digital timers bro, wtf? I hate those little push button jobbies myself, the only trouble I've ever had with my digitals is their main clock drifting slightly, like my flower tent goes on and off 4 minutes off the hour, pretty small drift considering how long it's been going.
Looks like you're getting things back on track bro, good to see.

Limonene

Limonene

Fuck man I'm stuffed

Toaster79

Toaster79

The few seriously stunted plants I've had in my time growing have been some of the tastiest, deadliest, stuff I've had. There's something about a stunted plant, not sure why exactly but, it seems to hold true generally.

I can only agree with what you're saying. This one for example was transplanted on the same day she was put unde 12/12. She just wouldn't take off. But the terps and potency are extraordinary. Smells and tastes of pure tangerines.

G gnome

G gnome

Nice ribeye

What a mess and what a joke this plant is :cry::cry::cry:

View attachment 617995

But smells gorgeous and the high is ecstatic. Unbelievable!

Thanks G!
What happened there?:)

I can only agree with what you're saying. This one for example was transplanted on the same day she was put unde 12/12. She just wouldn't take off. But the terps and potency are extraordinary. Smells and tastes of pure tangerines.
I always transplant the day i flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom