The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

Downloaded a pirate of the new Ghostbusters for a friend I watched the first 10 mins.

I feel I was I was raped! Also I feel I was ripped off as well.
Hey buddy, I hate to be the one that has t'break it t'ya but remember back to when you were 18 and yo mommy had to tell you to stop looking out the window all night on Christmas eve cos there is no santa and like when you got in that fistfight when you were in your 20's and ur mommy had to tell you it was no use putting your knocked out tooth under the pillow, cos again, there is no Tooth Fairy! Well Im afraid its the same here again buddy, there are no such thing as ghosts and well Ghostbusters is just a silly made up story for KIDS! LMAO :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Sorrrrrrrry!

Desertboy

Desertboy

Hey buddy, I hate to be the one that has t'break it t'ya but remember back to when you were 18 and yo mommy had to tell you to stop looking out the window all night on Christmas eve cos there is no santa and like when you got in that fistfight when you were in your 20's and ur mommy had to tell you it was no use putting your knocked out tooth under the pillow, cos again, there is no Tooth Fairy! Well Im afraid its the same here again buddy, there are no such thing as ghosts and well Ghostbusters is just a silly made up story for KIDS! LMAO :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Sorrrrrrrry!

I pity you ;)

Gremlins are real too lol

I'm going to destroy you're world Bill and Ben were just puppets ;)

J

JGreenGiant

do you have a preference to breeders???? everyone seems to blame bad genetics... so who are people saying is ok to get seeds from???
Not me personally. Imho there all as hit n miss as each other, try a few find a pheno thats good and suits your set up and keep the cheeky little lady, you'll prob want to have a cpl of diff ones if its for percy and not commercial.

whitebob

whitebob

Not me personally. Imho there all as hit n miss as each other, try a few find a pheno thats good and suits your set up and keep the cheeky little lady, you'll prob want to have a cpl of diff ones if its for percy and not commercial.
thanks dude.. yet to find one thats really nice...can you recommend any that you've had good success with. i like my indica but after something with a nice taste...

J

JGreenGiant

thanks dude.. yet to find one thats really nice...can you recommend any that you've had good success with. i like my indica but after something with a nice taste...
Not that Ive grown personally as I failed to find what Im about to mention but if you like lemons the ghs slh has two distinct phenos, one more sativa and one more indica dominant. I only popped sativa dominant ones which were too tall and took too long for my liking but a mate had both. Unfortunately I never managed to get a cut before he packed his kit down to go travelling.

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

I'm going to do jack shit today because I traded today off for working next Sunday ;)

For me time has little meaning

13179228 1230201883658035 324294038280276953 n

G gnome

G gnome

I pity you ;)

Gremlins are real too lol

I'm going to destroy you're world Bill and Ben were just puppets ;)
Agreed
Images 1

quite possibly but then I'm sure theres a chance for any plant to throw nanners in over 40 degrees,, but thankfully heat wave over.. should be more manageable from here on in... do you have a favourite breeder gnome? these were free seeds so can't complain..
i like the old dutch breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom