The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

It's fine man, it doesn't bother me at all that they don't get it. I'd love to see a photo of their largest slab, probably the same size as the piece I just gave away to a pal.
Lol @M24 u got any decent pics lying around ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

This is the realist thing you've said since I been here, u right we ain't equals.... YOU HA E SOMEONE MAKE IT FOR YOU WHERE AS I MAKE IT MYSELF.... therefore making YOU lesser than ME

It's fine man, it doesn't bother me at all that they don't get it. I'd love to see a photo of their largest slab, probably the same size as the piece I just gave away to a pal.

See manc is pissed and doesn't call names anymore. Instead his alter ego shouts at you.

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6323
Admit that slab looks nasty and stop fucking about lol
Nothing wrong with that considering how thick it is. But the other photo looks bad. But only a fool makes a judgement when he doesn't know all the facts

Limonene

Limonene

So admit then that the 1st pic u shown looks terrible it's not a dig at u as a person lol
I've already said that the photo of the slab laid down looks bad but I've also added photos that show it's thickness and held it up to the light as well. Go and get 5 of your micro slabs, put them on top of each other and yours will look exactly the same. Yet again you're failing to grasp a simple concept and making yourself look very silly.

mancdank

mancdank

I've already said that the photo of the slab laid down looks bad but I've also added photos that show it's thickness and held it up to the light as well. Go and get 5 of your micro slabs, put them on top of each other and yours will look exactly the same. Yet again you're failing to grasp a simple concept and making yourself look very silly.
So let's get this straight u agree with me ?

mancdank

mancdank

I had a smoke last night thanks manc. The thing I've noticed over the years with weed is it can open the minds of intelligent people and make stupid people even more stupid.
It's a enhancer for sure :)

M

M24

lol but manc had you make it for HIM so that also makes him lesser than you lol. Hilarious.
Oh do u think I only run there stuff haha no fool, I just know him so I get to tun there stuff to, all being for my own profit, so no he doesn't get me too make it for him haha and honestly iv jus seen what toasties said abiut ya rso haha even ya pals Laffin at ya really, and u kno Im right tho that's y u ignored what I jus said, I'm far superior to u in the extract sense

mancdank

mancdank

I had a smoke last night thanks manc. The thing I've noticed over the years with weed is it can open the minds of intelligent people and make stupid people even more stupid.
The mind opening part is all the shit left in your shatter the dumb feeling u experience is the come down hope this helps buddy

G gnome

G gnome

If you look at one piece of yellow glass it will be transparent. If you put 5 pieces together it will look cloudy. But the quality of the glass is still the same. Very simple concept to grasp manc. Even for you.

U DON'T FUCKING SMOKE WEED the only thing I'm aware u smoke is toasters little Austrian chipolata

I admit i suck at makin bho. I have no passion for it. I have made bho too thick and the same thing happened to me. It appears much darker. It doesn't change the quality. It is however more difficult to market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom