The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Oh do u think I only run there stuff haha no fool, I just know him so I get to tun there stuff to, all being for my own profit, so no he doesn't get me too make it for him haha and honestly iv jus seen what toasties said abiut ya rso haha even ya pals Laffin at ya really, and u kno Im right tho that's y u ignored what I jus said, I'm far superior to u in the extract sense
I ignore what you say because you're
1)a friend of mancs
2)it's hard to decipher what you mean as your grasp of the flush language is rudimentary at best
3) you're clearly a bit of a fucktard

Limonene

Limonene

I admit i suck at makin bho. I have no passion for it. I have made bho too thick and the same thing happened to me. It appears much darker. It doesn't change the quality. It is however more difficult to market.
That's totally my point. I'm not happy my pal made such thick slabs but the quality is great and it will all be gone in a couple of days, making this whole argument totally irrelevant.

mancdank

mancdank

1)a friend of mancs
2)it's hard to decipher what you mean as your grasp of the flush language is rudimentary at best
1 makes him blessed 2 no 1 knows what the fuck that means and 3 makes him far more interesting than u :)

Reactions: M24
M

M24

1)a friend of mancs
But u know I'm right and u have nothin to say to it, basically ur one of them fuckin idiots who sits behind his comp and then runs away and ignores ya when you have nothing, like a said I'm superior to u in this argument of horrid rso looking black shatter that NO ONE wants

Limonene

Limonene

But u know I'm right and u have nothin to say to it, basically ur one of them fuckin idiots who sits behind his comp and then runs away and ignores ya when you have nothing, like a said I'm superior to u in this argument of horrid rso looking black shatter that NO ONE wants
Go and smoke some blue dream, your extracts are taking their toll.

Limonene

Limonene

He's doing a extremely good job dodging the bullet though ain't he now admit it fucker u got no where to run lol
I have no bullet to dodge! Gnomes just come on and said when he has made thick slabs they look like mine but the quality is still the same! Yes it doesn't look as good but it hits exactly the same. So what is your point my good chap?

mancdank

mancdank

I have no bullet to dodge! Gnomes just come on and said when he has made thick slabs they look like mine but the quality is still the same! Yes it doesn't look as good but it hits exactly the same. So what is your point my good chap?
Not the point the I've already said it might be terps like u said my comment was about how poor that slab looked as a slab

Limonene

Limonene

Look I've got to go. But to summarize. If it was a bad slab I'd admit it. I've had some weak slabs before, it's going to happen. No problem, I'm big enough to own up, can't always get what we want can we?
M24, it's been a total pleasure making your acquaintance, I can see your open and friendly demeanor and incredible extract skills will be a real asset to this thread. Peace.

mancdank

mancdank

I'm fine with it. If I was some little street hustler trying to shift a gram at a time to some kids it might be an issue. But luckily I have got it locked down on wholesale to someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
U should be a politician for the EU

Limonene

Limonene

Look I've got to go. But to summarize. If it was a bad slab I'd admit it. I've had some weak slabs before, it's going to happen. No problem, I'm big enough to own up, can't always get what we want can we?
M24, it's been a total pleasure making your acquaintance, I can see your open and friendly demeanor and incredible extract skills will be a real asset to this thread. Peace.
Oh yeah and gnome - RMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom