• Tagged users None
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

I'm using it right now.

My Grow journal:

2 x 1000 HPS, 8 Trainwreck, Under Current 8 - Marijuana Growing

Follow my progress and offer advice!

-A

there is no link, this is the only post this guys ever frigging made, fellas! What does that tell you?

amxacid

amxacid

elite hydro systems

Had the undercurrent system and it was great! but I Just found these guys , elite hydro systems and prices were about half, just finished installing a 12bucket systems and all good! pics on their blog page.

J

jigilous

Had the undercurrent system and it was great! but I Just found these guys , elite hydro systems and prices were about half, just finished installing a 12bucket systems and all good! pics on their blog page.

How did you manage to purchase it? Can't find any way to order one from their site.

amxacid

amxacid

I called them. They are a smaller operation so they dont have the ecommerce part setup yet but they were very professional and friendly on the phone. Did you see my system on the blog?

P

Ph0n3

I've been using 2 12 XL sites for under 1 year and have had to replace 13 buckets that all started leaking at different times over the course of 3 different grows. They seems to start leaking right at 2 weeks into flower or right when you get them reset. I wouldn't buy these until the guys over at Current Culture get the plastics of those buckets fixed from leaking so much.

Top Bottom