The Water Crystals of Dr. Masaru Emoto

• Thread starter Element4NorCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Element4NorCal

Music in the Grow Room?- The Water Crystals of Dr. Masaru Emoto

What up Everyone, we think everyone needs to read this and be aware of the power of thought and music.

Masaru Emoto was born in Yokohama in July 1943. He is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations. In 1986 he established the IHM Corporation in Tokyo. In October of 1992 he received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water.

He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature. He continues with this experimentation and has written a variety of well received books in Japanese as well as the seminal Message from Water published bilingually. He is married to Kazuko Emoto who shares his passion and is head of Kyoikusha, the publishing arm of his company. They have three children.

Mr Emoto took water samples from around the world, slowly froze them, then photographed them with a dark field microscope with photographic capability. As each water crystal is unique, around 90 photos would be taken of the same water source, and the water crystal photo that represented the majority would be chosen.

The next few pictures are of water crystals from different sources. Generally, clean healthy water creates beautifully formed geometrical crystals, while polluted water is too sick to form any crystals at all.

Pic 1- Yusui Moutain Spring, Japan
Pic 2- Fountain in Lourdes, France
Pic 3- Mt Cook Glacier, New Zealand
Pic 4- Polluted water - Yodo River, Japan

The next few photos are of water exposed to different types of music. Distilled water would be placed in a bottle between two speakers and specific music would be played for one hour. The water was then frozen and photos taken.

Pic 5- Bach's Air for the G String
Pic 6- Kawachi Folk Dance
Pic 7- Music for Healing
Pic 8- Heavy Metal Music

Mr Emoto decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated distilled water crystals.
This was done by typing words onto paper, then taping the paper onto glass bottles overnight.

Pic 9- 'Thank you'
Pic 10- 'Love and appreciation'
Pic 11- 'You make me sick, I will kill you'

Note that the negative words 'You make me sick, I will kill you' resembles an image of polluted water.

Now we see the affect of thoughts and intent on the water.
Below left is an image of very polluted and toxic water from the Fujiwara Dam. Below right is the same water after a Buddhist monk (Reverend Kato Hoki, chief priest of Jyuhouin Temple) offered a prayer over it for one hour. Prayer, that’s sound coupled with intention, seems to have an extraordinary ability to restore the water back to its natural, harmonious, geometric symmetry.

Pic 12- Polluted water from the Fujiwara Dam, Japan
Pic 13- Dam water after a buddhist prayer is offered

What Does This All Mean?

With regard to the molecular structure of water, our intent (thoughts), words, ideas and music have a profound healing or destructive effect on the water.

Since the human is 70% water — Ultimately it means that what we think creates our reality, not just emotionally but physically.

Since the planet is also 70% water these experiments have profound implications for the environment also — Could this mean that we could ‘think’ a polluted stream clean again?

Since asking the question I've learned that these experiments are indeed being done in Japan through Mr Emoto's work. Three hundred people, usually led by someone proficient in focus and meditation (a buddhist monk for example) will gather around a polluted stream and focus healing and wellbeing onto the water for approximately one hour. Mr Emoto has reportedly documented these on film which I have not yet seen. According to eyewitnesses the water would become visibly clearer approximately 15 minutes after the meditation.

If this is indeed the case ... the possiblities are endless.
For More Information:

Peace & Love
Jay Frost :character0029:
&
Lady K :flower

Element4Norcal Collective
Santa Cruz, CA.
http://twitter.com/Element4NorCal
http://facebook.com.Element4.NorCal

Yusui moutain spring japan japan
Lourdes fountian  france
Mount cook glazie gc
Bachs 20string
Kowachi folk dance
Music for healing
Metal  rock music
Thankyou
Appreciation
Poluted water japan
You make me sick
Prayer  dam munk
L

l0g1c4l

Interesting post, hard to believe but hey, anything is possible! I believe Plants react to threats as well.

E

Element4NorCal

There is another really interesting book out there called the secret life of plants which talks about all kinds of tests that they did on plants that showed that they can remember people. The book says that some species of corn was tested and can even pass moisture and nutrients telpathically to another stalk planted away from food or water but still within visual range of the rest of the crop and still it grew as strong and healthy as all that were given propper care. The book also states that plants have emotions just as us humans do although maybe not the whole gammit of emotions that we have, they feel fear and love.

A plant was cared for by a man who cut and burned and tortured the plant and its leaves and roots while the plant was hooked up to an electrometer to detect any differences in the plants energy. The man hurt and abused the plant, he spent hours staring at the plant thinking thoughts of hate and imagining the plant being burned or smashed. The electrometer showed that there were spikes in the reading that indicated extreme fear. The abusive man left and a caring and loving man replaced him. This man misted the plant with cool water and thought nice thoughts about the plant giving it nutrients and generally lloving the plant. The elecrometer was showing the same reading as it would for a happy person who is calm and at ease. Then they had the abusive man stop by for a visit and the reaction of the plant was incredibly fearful. If the plant had had legs it would have jumped out of the window just to get away from this guy as fast as it could. The meter was showing a reading no different from the reading of an abused child who is seeing pictures or the voices of someone who has abused them. The plant was in fight or flight mode.

Plants have been around for millions of years and have had to adapt to alot of changes over that time span.

Jay Frost

D

dailychronic

I think his experiments have been disproved time and again

E

Element4NorCal

I think his experiments have been disproved time and again

I am not quite sure which persons experiments you are referring to. Do you mean Dr. Emoto's experiments or the secret life of pants experiments have been dispoven?

I have seen and done some of these myself with sucessful results. I personally have had plants in my flower room that did not get watered for almost a month while in a very aerous coco perlite mix and they stayed healthy and vigorous somehow for the almost the whole month. Some water deprivation became apparent at the end of the 4th week but after one watering it was at the same growth stage as the rest of the room.

If you are refering to the myth busters episode about the plant electrometers, I found that testing to be very minimal so to draw a definitive conclusion from the findings of that episode seems unproven.

Jay frost

Latest posts

Top Bottom