The Water Hash Lab

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

femmeflower

breathtaking, remarkable, sensational :icon_dizzy: all that's left to do now is drool :inlove thanks for sharing your dreamy/sultry photographs, what a treat :heart big love & happy valentines day one and all

A

Abyss

woow aqua, you a beast

honestly tho made on such a commercial scale, can you expect that connoisseur quality?

S

skunkypaul

ive never seen that done on that scale before

a++++ for that dude thats insane:handshake

H

hbstoner

All i gotta say is wow.. that is some impressive hash setup you got going on. Not sure where this op is.. but cover that window up already!!!! :) Thanks for postin these pics btw.

17038d1232418607t-water-hash-lab-img_8906.jpg

K

Kilo

crazy!!! that set up sent me dizzy ..mad props!! :rasta::rasta::mad0233:

A

Attis

You definitely deserve a plaque for that. :anim_19: I am in awwe!

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

Awesome job on the setup. That must have been pretty fun running such an operation. I know I'm jealous, wish I had some experience like that.

Mad props :clapping

G

Gromer

WOW!!!!Can I just say that again.....WOW!!!Thats gnarly!!I think I checked these pics b4 on a phone and I thought the tote pics were unprocessed trim.Man thats frikn bubble in there!!!!WOW!!!Feed the masses Aqua,Feed the masses!!Good work man and thanxx for postin em!!!

R

REGISTRD

WOW my jaw is on the floor!! lol thought the 20gal bubblenow was stepping it up.. lol..

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn! that is just crazy, set ups like this really inspire me to do big things...
props to aqua!

R

Reeferman

my wife was gifted a KG of the hash in the pics unpressed , it was top quality hash full melt just great product !

P

psychoactive

My compliments to the chef :-)

Those photos make me smile :-)

Thank you for sharing ALT.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I know this thread is a bit dated but WOW is an understatement when you just imagine walking into this room say by accident. You'd be like what is that smell? You open the door and spontanously combust from the smell alone! LOL good shit Aqua! Have you guys ever had a washer get blocked up in the pump department? Can't imagine the taste of hash "built up" from thousands of uses with different strains. That would be sick if you had an indica dom washer, and a sativa dom washer then cleaned them out after X number of cycles and pressed the build up into head stash! Or you can send it my way lol!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Do you guys sell the large sized colored drying fabrics to put the bubble on top of after it is scraped off the bags? I only have the small ones and I put them over a shammy ie "Sham Wow" to suck out some excess water. Would love an over sized one though.

Top Bottom