The Western Slope Concert-Goers Thread

• Thread starter OB1Ganjobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

Hey all cannabis lovers in western Colorado!
It seemed logical to create a thread for us to inform one another on good upcoming shows around the state. I know that the Denver area always has the best entertainment in the state, but sometimes we in the western side get lucky and have some good shows come through for festivals and such.
So if you feel it let us know what's up!

OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

TELLURIDE BLUES & BREWS FESTIVAL
21ST ANNUAL - Sept. 12 13 14
Hp update 1b b
Violent femmes web

Violent Femmes
Sept. 12

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

We already have a "concert gowers" thread.....no need for more than one.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We already have a "concert gowers" thread.....no need for more than one.

Ya But the west slope is a whole other world. paradise found....
Saw Bela fleck in Montrose with colo symphonic orchestra. From start to finish I was on the verge of tears.
Bela fleck is a genius. The symphony had sheet music Bela played from his heart.. awesome place to visit as well as live....

Check it out.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/bela-fleck-colo-symphony.64277/
The sound was amazing pure acoustics only amplification was Bela's banjo...

Last edited:
trippinballz

trippinballz

Good thread. I'm one of those folks who doesn't head to the Front Range (the city) unless I have a gun pointed at my head. I've seen a buncha shows over the years at Red Rocks/Fiddler's but some of the most intimate/tightest shows I've ever seen were days after those huge Denver shows when the bands headed up to the mountain towns to relax and party and crank out a fun show or two at a local bar/venue in the process. Magic! (uncrowded magic at that) We saw Kingfish/Bob Weir in town years ago at a venue that was so small that Bob actually ask me if it was cool if he sat his beer on our table cus there was barely a stage to stand on/ LOL. fuck yes Bob... ANYTIME my brother..anytime!

Top Bottom