the white bx

• Thread starter risen1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

looks nice and frosty, and apparently really finicky too. my white s1's were the most finicky plants i've ever grown.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

what was in this bx btw? i know elite did a white bx with blue moonshine in the mix, but don't know anything about green lantern's.

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks... a little finicky. i think stardawg was the bx

B

Bigb89

Nice glad to see someone else growing these out. She looks good lots of trichs like it should. Hows the smell on yours? You got it right with Stardawg being in the BX. I had 2 females the were quite similar in bud but yield on one was much better. I was really impressed with these lookin forward to popping more only cause i wasnt able to hold onto first ones. Heres couple shots of mine
whitebx7.jpg

whitebx.jpg

R

rennie37

Dam bro looking really good what was ur style of growing how long did u veg for? I still can't believe my eyes good job

B

Bigb89

Sounds like about how long vegged mine for as well. Hope some smell starts comin in for you, both my phenos had an exotic fruit/melon smell to them like fresh cut nectarines or similar fruit haha. By the end it turned more skunky but was still pleasant. good luck man eager to hear your final analysis.

R

rennie37

Resin1 bro any update smoke test what was ur final wet and dry weight? Did u top her? How many watts did u use?

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
i didnt topp her and dont kno what the weight was... i do kno that it yeilds better than my alien .... the smoke has a faint bit of a citrus plus something else... a keeper for sure.

P2010050
P2010051
P2010052

inkognytogenetics

Supporter
Looking very frosty:passingjoint:
I have a few of these in veg im trying out for the first time...its nice to see some more of the phenos..

Top Bottom