the White, Chem D & SCMK harvest pics

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Just a few plants I took cuts from for my outdoor run that I flowered out.

Here are 2 the White. I love this plant. I usually take it around 63-65 days but I let these go 70 days. They were grown in soil with composted cow manure and worm castings, some lime and lots of perlite. They were given liquid karma along the way and some GH bloom during flowering.

The white chem d  scmk harvest pics
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 2
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 3
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 4
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 5
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 6
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 7
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 8
The white chem d  scmk harvest pics 9
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Next up is the Chemdog D. Grown the same way. I have been snipping at this one for a few weeks. I needed some dank along the way.

DSCN0499
DSCN0500
DSCN0501
K

koopa troopa

nice tobor. the white is awesome and that Chemdog D looks good too. i should be running some Chemdog D crosses in the future. the so cal is the shit too. not as common as the bubba, but it does have it's uniqueness.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The SCMK. This one got really fat dense buds, roots easily, loaded with trichs, awesome flavor and nice potency. Not like the Chemdog D or the White but good and the flavor is completely awesome.

Hey Hindu you found this thread quick. Welcome!

DSCN0502
DSCN0503
DSCN0504
DSCN0505
DSCN0506
C

CAPO

Killer, killer, and Killer!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pix Tobor!!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey koopa. Thanks! These are all pretty easy to grow. The Chemdog D needs to be fed fairly often and loves Cal/Mag. Other then that they pretty much grow themselves.

M

Malachi

Lookin good Tabor, can't wait to see the girls in the fall.

winta

winta

dam that scmk looks soo chunky and frosty! u did ya thing!

B

Bhanghead

DAMN!! those SCMK do look Chunky as hell!!! id have a hard time not just pulling the branch off and chewin on it! great job!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I love that style, nice and easy bro! Everything looks so dank bro! Damn that white looks terrible!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tobor the 8th Man again.

saldiado

saldiado

yeah would love to smoke on those 3 right now great harvest and i hope you save some nugs for a photoshoot when its all said and done. sal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Michael there will be some monster Chem Ds outside but I am staying out of the corn this year. The choppers were a pain last year. I can't stand the suspense of worrying if they will find them. And it sucked when they did find some.

Chemdog D does great outside around here. It finishes in plenty of time and it seems to be somewhat mold resistant. It also yields nicely.

I will have some nug pics soon.

Illmind

Illmind

Sup hillbilly? I got some fire u might wana toss outside as well. Hit me off with a PM sometime. U already running some champs but hey more is always good right? Choppers suck bawls, either get an rpg or find out flight patterns.. ha peace main

true grit

true grit

Those are some gorgeous pics and buds Tobor!! That Chem looks nice, whats the taste like on the White?

waayne

waayne

Killer buds!Tobor those pics are very impressive!
really nice dank!

Top Bottom