the white clones!!!

• Thread starter kushhead21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushhead21

Well hello OGR and everyone here at the farm. I know this might of been asked already but I can't find the info I wanted to kno if there is anyone here in the farm that can tell me where I can get an original clone of THE WHITE I been looking everywere and well what better place to look. Please anyone any help is appreciated I been looking like crazy. By the way I stay in L.A so feel free to pm with any info or if u have it and might wanna help a fellow mmj patient out .

P.S. OGR your gear is the shit been following all your crosses and finally got a chance to get some of the fire seeds and boy do these girlz stink. Ill post pictures. It will be raskals og from seed. Pure dank.

S

Sway

if it were that easy everyone would have it. gotta know someone bro

nuttso

nuttso

hey kushhead21,

get some shantibaba gens. It's the best u can get.

R

rennie37

hey ograskal are you still planing on making the white s1 and i saw you had afgan kush

K

koopa troopa

why don't you check the dispensary forum and see if any in your area carry it? if not, then you don't know the right people.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Yeah mang u gotta know the right people for those types of cuts. What's up with people hording cuts that's all bull!

R

rennie37

i dont think they are hoarding it, i think they dont want it to be commercialized and ppl make cash off it..

G

greyfx

i dont think they are hoarding it, i think they dont want it to be commercialized and ppl make cash off it..

That would be it. Try to make another friend who is a grower but beware this comes with major risks as this world is a dirty one where ANY human being has the possibility to backstab you. The less they know the better, try to get to know people on a more personal level not a business one. Help a fellow grower out with his grow, help him with some new techniques, and maybe they will reward you. Chances are rare but it really is a small world.

But there are those who hoard clones for profit and to just further their ego's that they are "the elite" of the growing community.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
on a side note it realy is no ones job to make sure everyone has a certain cut. its not about being elite but if if you are not know to someone they would be a fool to just start handing out pot plants. it sucks we cant all get every cut we want, but thats life

S

SmokeMan

The White is a rare clone only strain that is very unique. I dont think its a good idea to pass her out at free will . But I do believe she should be passed to the ones who deserve it. It took me years of posting and meeting peeps and letting peeps get to know me before I was blessed with the white cut. I still got her and will never let her go. Nothing like pure diamond trichomes covering every calyx :bong-hits:

K

KUSHIEKUSH

The white is cool but not for me(since I cnt get her.lol) its a good smoke but not the rush I look for. I was gonna recieve the white also but my buddy had an issue I'm sure I will get it soon for some breeding cus that's what I think she's good for. Kinda like the 91 skunk va cut. It gives ok weed but great for brreeding!

R

Rootztonic

Can u really ask where 2 get cuts here?? Kinda crazy. I say if u don't know any1 try 2 score some beans and find a keeper..

Top Bottom