The White, Deadwood, Lifebreather NL, Blackberry and POG 5K Coco Grow

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Finally decided to play around with a grow log.

Starting with 9 and going to finish with 24 in 2 seperate flowering rooms.
Rooms are in a 1 car Garage, 1st room is 10x8 sheet rocked, insulated, sound proofed. Was planning on just that room but decided to expand. 2nd room is just about finished, it is a extension off the 1st, except it is framed and Panda lined instead of sheet rock. 2nd room is 10 x 10

1st room is 2 air cooled Magnum 8" hoods each hood lighting 4 plants in a 4x4 tray.
2nd room has 3 air cooled hoods 6" ducting. Hanging 4 400 watt MH between the 1k's. in the second room I am using 2 4x6 black trays and 1 4x4 tray plumbed to the outside for waste.
Using HOuse and Garden Coco full line. Atami Bcuzz coco. 3 gallon Smart Pots.
Feed 3 times a day for 1 minute each feed. Feed to waste

I need to upgrade my A/C I currently have. Now I am using a 12000 btu and it should workd fine for winter but not for summer.
Electric is ran off a 50 amp 240 line ran to a MLC 8X light controller. Plus 3 20 amp 120 lines from the first room.
Enviroment Controller is a Sentinell CHCC-4 running 2 20# tanks off a dual tank reg.
Room is sealed but do have a "Emergency" fan with temp controll just incase the A/C fails.
2 45 pint dehuyes, they work fine.
Hanna PH PPM contant reader
For veg I have a DR120 4x4 Secret Darjin Grow tent turned its side giving me twice the space then I would if I stood it up like they are intended. I do not need the height space in them so laying them on there side works perfect with a 8 bulb T5 for veg. Still leaving around 2.5 feet of plant space for veg not including the pot ad that then 3 feet of space.

A little about my self I am a Caregiver and Grower for 4 patients. Gave up my personal mad card and am just a grower/ caregiver for family.

For strains I have been growing Shishkaberry and Blackberry for a few years now. I am getting really tired of smoking them. Both are top yielders for sure in my garden and keepers.
I got hooked up from a buddy with a few top notch strains which are The White, Deadwood (biggest fan leaves ever) also running Blackberry Kush, Pot of Gold, Super Silver Haze (plumbers cut) and Lifebreathers NL. and that is it for this few weeks.
On deck is Sno Bud, Shishkaberry, C-99 and the others I mentioned earlier.

I am not the greatest camera man, using my cell phones cam, its 5 mp at least.
I shot a few of the Deadwood last night. This plant is kinda a slowww vegger. It is crossed with Bubba Kush and SPG (Sweet Pink Grapefruit) HUGE leaves on a plant that is about a foot tall.
I will post some other pics soon, just got these for now, many more updates coming.
Sorry for the yellow lighting. Plants are not yellow, just the pics make it look that way. Also a group shot of the bitches locked up in my garage.

The white deadwood lifebreather nl blackberry and pog 5k coco grow
The white deadwood lifebreather nl blackberry and pog 5k coco grow 2
The white deadwood lifebreather nl blackberry and pog 5k coco grow 3
The white deadwood lifebreather nl blackberry and pog 5k coco grow 4
The white deadwood lifebreather nl blackberry and pog 5k coco grow 5
The white deadwood lifebreather nl blackberry and pog 5k coco grow 6
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

It has been a week since pics. The Deadwood is one SLOW vegger. But, it is THE stockiest plant I have worked with. My lights go on at 8pm so I will take pics then. I only have a cam phone with 5mp so pics are not so great.
I will get some of the rooms tonight and post them on here with equipment.

It is 3 rooms in a garage. 1 4x4 tent laid on its side. built a stand for it. Have to walk under it to get to the new room that was built in the back of the garage. The first room is all sheet rocked and insulated. The new room is not, it is panda filmed.

I had a scare in there the other night and im a little freaked out to go in there, I am a pussy when it comes to big ass spiders. I found 3 fucking huge Brown Recluse spiders literally within inches from each other. Fast little bastard, killed them but everytime I go in there I see one. I almost would rather have mites cus I can easily get rid of them. Been reading on how to get rid of BR spiders and the best way is to fucking Trap them. Fuck that I want them dead and gone and I dont want to see them anymore sneaking up on me. Was told if I bomb it will kill the beneficial spiders that will kill them and let the BR run wild.
Any suggestions on that one?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Also the Deadwood is not topped at all. Just grows stocky and does not stretch hardly at all after a week and half in flower.
In the first room all these are untopped. Never tried growing this way, I always FIM and LST and take a little LSD (once in a while)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I had a scare in there the other night and im a little freaked out to go in there, I am a pussy when it comes to big ass spiders. I found 3 fucking huge Brown Recluse spiders literally within inches from each other. Fast little bastard, killed them but everytime I go in there I see one. I almost would rather have mites cus I can easily get rid of them. Been reading on how to get rid of BR spiders and the best way is to fucking Trap them. Fuck that I want them dead and gone and I dont want to see them anymore sneaking up on me. Was told if I bomb it will kill the beneficial spiders that will kill them and let the BR run wild.
Any suggestions on that one?
First, it's highly unlikely that those are brown recluse spiders you're seeing. You're in the 503 area code, which means you're in Oregon, which means you are WAAAAAY west and WAAAAAY north of their natural range. More likely a hobo spider, which can still cause necrotic lesions, but with all of these North American spiders, save black widows, you've really gotta fuck with them for them to bite you.

If you bomb for bugs, it's going to be completely indiscriminate. If it kills brown recluse or hobo spiders, it will kill them all, no way around it.

I personally love spiders (and snakes and bugs and fish and all kinda stuff like that), so I'd leave them, m'self.

Forgot a link to show you have a species other than brown recluse: http://dermatology.cdlib.org/DOJvol5num2/special/recluse.html

Top Bottom